Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad movies are happening.

Comment

• I can't see Mel actually signing on for SS2. He'd have like no control over it and the only upside would be that he could do some movies he wanted to do with WB but I feel like he has a bit more clout now anyways, so I just don't understand.

Ben wanting out sucks. I still want my BATFLECK solo movie because he's legit great as Bruce/Bats.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Mel directing SUICIDE SQUAD 2 is literally the only thing that could make me interested in that movie.

Comment

• He's gone record saying he dislikes the genre to begin with. And I don't see WB giving him full control so it's more like a gun for hire thing. Or not who knows?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• or it could be the continued "George Miller saved our ass there" and we're hiring his pals to keep him happy and at WB.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I just don't see how he would make the movie good?

Comment

• They aren't worried about good movies. They're still making bank.

Comment

• But one would assume he'd be more expensive than Ayer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    But one would assume he'd be more expensive than Ayer?

Not anymore. He needs another Hacksaw to start pulling down his old asking rates. Plus, even in his past directorial efforts, he takes points on the back end and distro.

Which makes it weirder that he isn't try to produce this too. It's not like Mnuchin can produce the sequel and function as Secy of Treasury.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So, do they introduce Nightwing in a solo film, get everyone to like him and then let Batfleck pass down the mantle to him? Gets Ben Affleck out of the Batman business. This is assuming the movies start being a lot better, starting with Wonder Woman, hopefully.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• With Martin on this bit of news...

Comment

• I care Fil. I care.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              I care Fil. I care.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I care only because it bums me out that Fil is getting a raw deal on his cinematic universe. WB can fuuuuuck offfff with all their garbage decisions.

Comment

Working...
                                X