BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    hahah. Fil will get it and then will be able to explain.
    Haha, it does look like TV Flash's Savitar, with red eyes.

"With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I hope this means Cyborg's crotch will transform into a laser howitzer or something. Or talk to him in the middle of a fight: "I'm down with your plan, Batman, but Mr. Thundercrotch here thinks you're full of shit."

Back to the Flash, I get they want to keep the TV stuff separate from the movies, but it would be SO easy to come up with a better costume for him. It's the fucking Flash! Dude is supposed to be streamlined so he can move even faster, but all that shit on him screams wind resistance.

Yet again, I'm beyond tired of every superhero emulating Iron Man's aesthetic.

Comment

• Goyer to work on Green Lantern Corps flick
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Rob, focus. Let's talk more about Cyborg's Transformer crotch instead.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• haha, I'm still pumped as fuck for this movie. I only hope that WB as learned to let the movie breathe and if that means making it longer, LET IT BE LONGER. Fuck.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That's what she said

Comment

• Ben Affleck no longer on Bats solo movie. Nooooooooooo

Comment

• Told you he's been threatening to walk!!!
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Noooooooooo. I wish you were right about Pixels and not this.

Comment

• And with that, particularly after watching SUICIDE SQUAD last week, I don't care at all about the DCU. Maaaaybe Ill see WONDER WOMAN in the theater? But that's it.

Comment

• I smell yet another DC Movie-verse reboot in the offering.

Comment

• He's walking away from directing, that's all. He'll still be Batman.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Best gif I've seen in a while!
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• So Ben wants out of Batman (apparently) and now Mel is being looked at to direct Suicide Squad 2?

WHAT THE SHIT IS GOING ON IN THE WORLD?!

Comment

Working...
                                X