No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youtube can eat a dick for blacking out videos because I use Ad Block.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It would be cool if Batman or Superman got a cape like Dr. Strange has.

Comment

• Fucking rad.

BILLY DEE IS TWO-FACE in the Lego Bats movie!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Alright, I like that.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/djlsDykmZ_c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That movie looks like so much damned fun.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Patrick Wilson will be Orm/Ocean Master in Aquaman.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I like him but know nothing of Aquaman's universe. Is that a good choice and character?

On a side note, GET READY FOR MORE AYER-NESS WITH:

GOTHAM CITY SIRENS

joy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      I like him but know nothing of Aquaman's universe. Is that a good choice and character?

GOTHAM CITY SIRENS

joy.
                      Here's hoping Robbie rocks the classic Bruce Timm Harley costume, even if only for for a sequence or two.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        I like him but know nothing of Aquaman's universe. Is that a good choice and character?

GOTHAM CITY SIRENS

joy.
                        Yeah, it was expected that they would probably go with Orm instead of Black Manta. He's Aquaman's brother. Maybe we get a Black Manta tease.

Cool they are doing a Gotham City Sirens film, I will keep my expectations low. I'd like to see a latina Catwoman please. She is half Cubana or at least was at one point, not sure now with New 52/Rebirth. I'm sure it would piss off a bunch of supposed DC fans too, so that's a plus.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I don't care if they make Poison Ivy a transgender person. Just have a competent fucking script and please don't have another end of the world bullshit plot.

Comment

• Still fucking hate Suicide Squad so much. Need to rent the extended to see if that helps at all.

Comment

• HAHA, WHAT IF YOU LOVE IT!?

I doubt it

Comment

• I haven't watched the Extended Suicide Squad either, but I didn't hate the theatrical. Less Joker would be a plus, but I doubt it would have less.

Comment

Working...
                                X