No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They aren't, it's test footage apparently.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I still say Mr. Freeze is gonna be in it too.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• HE PANS OVER TO A COOLING UNIT.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Booster Gold flick to not be acknowledged in the DC movie universe?

wtf

Comment

• Joe Manganiello confirmed as Deathstroke in Ben Affleck’s Batman movie. Works for me. Works for me a WHOLE BUNCH.

Comment

• Jesus. DC is trying anything at this point. I mean, yeah I get it. People didn't like the dark stuff but this whole "we gotta copy Marvel" thing they started with isn't going to work if everything is completely disjointed. I think I'm still bummed that the Booster Gold flick isn't going to tie in at all.

Comment

• Seriously. Give Affleck a fucking truck of cash and say "Help us!"

Comment

• And just own the mistakes. All this course correction shit isn't helping. WB needs to stop fucking with the movies.

Comment

• While I haven't been the biggest DC Movies fan, I support Geoff Johns. Johns is the kinda guy that should've been there since Day 1.

Out of ANYONE that is able to do the job, he's the only one that will give them their Iron Man moment.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So long as we get a good Batman film I'm happy. I'll always be a Marvel fanboy but would like to just get a universally loved movie at least once.

And again, I'm the ass that loved Man of Steel and thoroughly fucking enjoys the extended Bats v Supes cut.

Comment

• With ya on both MOS and BVS: Extended.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• yeahhhhhhh we can be contrarians together on this topic!

Comment

• Naw, I love Man of Steel as well. Never going to see that extended though.

Comment

• IT'S SO MUCH BETTER BILLY

Comment

• Tried to buy the extended last weekend. Local best buy didn't have it. Their whole blu ray section was a fucking joke. Can't see it lasting another year.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X