No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll go to bat (pun intended) for Henry Cavill. He killed it in THE MAN FROM UNCLE and showed that he can play 'fun' and 'charming' with ease, so it's obvious that WB simply isn't using him right for Superman. Hopefully MOS 2 rights the ship and lets him have some actual fun with the role. The great strength of the original SUPERMAN is that Donner understood that Reeve/Clark/Superman had to be likeable and fun.

Man...wouldn't it be something if they gave MOS 2 to Richard Donner?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      I'll go to bat (pun intended) for Henry Cavill. He killed it in THE MAN FROM UNCLE and showed that he can play 'fun' and 'charming' with ease, so it's obvious that WB simply isn't using him right for Superman. Hopefully MOS 2 rights the ship and lets him have some actual fun with the role. The great strength of the original SUPERMAN is that Donner understood that Reeve/Clark/Superman had to be likeable and fun.

Man...wouldn't it be something if they gave MOS 2 to Richard Donner?

Cavill is a good working actor, but he's not Supes. Fuck, he's barely Clark Kent.

On the other hand, Affleck just nails both Wayne and Bats.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Does Batfleck stand as the one good thing DC has chosen to do though?
        Batfleck is the fucking best thing in Suicide Squad and he's in it for like 2 mins. So yeah, easily the best thing. Second to Cavill but again, I never really liked Superman so his take doesn't bother me since he's the one that made me dig the character in Man of Steel.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          I'm also sad to learn the Rob-CJ friendship/love affair has always been a fraud. How does CJ not know Rob loves dumb shit?
          He forgets that just because I don't like the dumb shit he likes doesn't mean I don't like dumb shit.

I just prefer non anime dumb shit.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            He forgets that just because I don't like the dumb shit he likes doesn't mean I don't like dumb shit.

I just prefer non anime dumb shit.
            but Ceej likes really, really, really dumb shit.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• so do I which is why I get so livid when he tries to say I'm on some high horse with my complaints lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                so do I which is why I get so livid when he tries to say I'm on some high horse with my complaints lol
                Which makes zero fucking sense.

Comment

• between that and his insistence that I only watch one season of a show before I move on because "I'm too cool" for later seasons we are coming to a head here in an upcoming episode hahah

Comment

• Haters gonna hate.
                    -Old Smashington Proverb
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• For sure man. I'm hating all over this because IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A SLAM DUNK.

Comment

• Heh, Orphan Fight should have been a SLAM DUNK!

Suicide Squad should have probably started to tease some Fourth World stuff, maybe Glorious Godfrey, or Kanto, or the Female Furies. Maybe some New God tech or weapons Waller wants control of. But then again, not sure I trust them to do it proper, so fuck, I don't know. I just know I didn't hate it, but yeah it should have been better.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Bringing this over from Vice Principals thread:

GOGGINS FOR JOKER

Comment

• Would be amazing.

Comment

• GIVE ME MONEY WARNER BROTHERS

METROPOLIS MULTIVERSE

GOGGINS/FRANCO
                              AFFLECK/ELBA
                              IRONS/DENCH

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                                Heh, Orphan Fight should have been a SLAM DUNK!

Suicide Squad should have probably started to tease some Fourth World stuff, maybe Glorious Godfrey, or Kanto, or the Female Furies. Maybe some New God tech or weapons Waller wants control of. But then again, not sure I trust them to do it proper, so fuck, I don't know. I just know I didn't hate it, but yeah it should have been better.

Glorious Godfrey would be SO EASY to introduce. Just have a Rush Limbaugh/Glenn Beck type getting people against the metahumans.

I know that
                                  Spoiler: I'm not sure if this has been spoiled yet 
                                Metron is supposed to be one of the few New Gods to show up in Justice League
                                , but the ball needs to get rolling.

Comment

Working...
                                X