No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that being said, Ceej was dead on with calling Leto the Riff Raff Joker. That's what he is BUT Raff is more charismatic. Shit, Franco pulled a better Joker in Spring Breakers.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Shit, June is the WORST archaeologist ever. Like she's just found this secret tomb and shit and just grabs some shit and breaks it just so she can be taken over by the Japanese water demon that is the Enchantress. ugh, dumb
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK imagine a Franco Joker. IMAGINE A DAVE FRANCO JOKER

Comment

• I'm happy that SUICIDE SQUAD exists and is terrible for the sheer fact that Rob is providing immense entertainment value.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• What bothers me most is Ceej kept throwing out the "WELL I LIKE DUMB SHIT AND YOU DON'T" as a way to discredit my problems with the movie yet I sat down and watched 2Lava2Lantula! this weekend and had a blast with it.

I have zero problems with stupid stuff or "turning off my brain" or whatever. But when it's boring? Get the fuck outta here. This movie was so goddamn boring.

Comment

• Rob, you are the king of "I LOVE THIS DUMB SHIT." Ceej is desperate to justify his poor taste.

Comment

• right? goddammit I love DUMB SHIT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  also, where the fuck was this scene?

Goddammit this thing was edited so terribly.

It got cut along with 34 minutes of footage that DC keeps telling us doesn't exist. Even though I've seen two complete cut lists since Friday.

Fuck, I could probably time stamp where it belongs in the film.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• right? Like I know for fact they fucking shot a goddamn scene with the Joker holding a gun to Harley's head and then slapping her because there was that set footage that was leaked ages ago. Assuming they cut out anything that would paint that relationship in a bad light because even the scene where
                      Spoiler: spoilers 
                    she gets "rescued" in the helicopter only to be pushed out because it got shot didn't make any sense. It legit looked the original scene was him straight pushing her out for no reason and then they re-edited to look like he tried to "save" her.

dumb

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      right? Like I know for fact they fucking shot a goddamn scene with the Joker holding a gun to Harley's head and then slapping her because there was that set footage that was leaked ages ago. Assuming they cut out anything that would paint that relationship in a bad light because even the scene where
                        Spoiler: spoilers 
                      she gets "rescued" in the helicopter only to be pushed out because it got shot didn't make any sense. It legit looked the original scene was him straight pushing her out for no reason and then they re-edited to look like he tried to "save" her.

dumb
                      That slap scene didn't test well at all. I read that somewhere.

I'm happy to see that Rob is to SUICIDE SQUAD as I am to SPEED RACER/THE GOONIES/THE FIFTH ELEMENT. Rage on, my friend...rage on.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• the difference is those movies (I'll give you a pass on the Goonies due to age) would never be classified as "boring". Abrasive? sure. Annoying? only to those that hate fun

Squad is legit BORING as in NOTHING HAPPENS for 90% of the fucking runtime.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK imagine a Franco Joker. IMAGINE A DAVE FRANCO JOKER
                          We will never see this and now I'm mad at you for putting the idea in my head.

I'm also sad to learn the Rob-CJ friendship/love affair has always been a fraud. How does CJ not know Rob loves dumb shit?

Comment

• Another reason to be mad- that great Alex Ross painting of Harley/Joker is wasted on Leto.

Comment

• Does Batfleck stand as the one good thing DC has chosen to do though?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Does Batfleck stand as the one good thing DC has chosen to do though?

Yep. So far.

Man of Steel 2 is in development as of this morning.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X