No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also that Justice League Action voice cast is nice as hell.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Looking forward to this series. The cast is great.

Wasn't a fan of The Killing Joke film, mainly the same complaints as a lot of people, not a fan of the Babs and Bruce pairing. Wish the opening 30 minutes didn't go there.

Looking forward to this Barbara Gordon write up, Troy, sounds interesting.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Can't wait to see what Lex on a fucking ton of coke sounds like.

Comment

• James Woods as Lex Luthor sounds AMAZING.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• fuck yeah, got our tickets for my bday viewing of this Friday afternoon. Can't wait.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Troy did you see the first cut or the theatrical cut of Suicide? I'm real curious as to the reports that WB fucked this up due to the reaction of BatsvSupes
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wjByzkWYIp8?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Troy did you see the first cut or the theatrical cut of Suicide? I'm real curious as to the reports that WB fucked this up due to the reaction of BatsvSupes

I saw theatrical. The pacing is off, because they took all the time in the world to explain and intro each Squad member. Seriously, that's about the first hour of the movie.

Plus, the
                    Spoiler: JL Spoilers 
                  Batman and Flash appearances ate up time. The Batman stuff contributes to the plot, while the Flash shit was slight overkill.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• re: your spoiler

does he show up in the suit or just a quick cameo?

Comment

re: your spoiler

does he show up in the suit or just a quick cameo?
                      Both show up in suits. Older guy has two big scenes, younger guy is less than a minute cameo.

Comment

• bummer in regards to younger guy.

Comment

bummer in regards to younger guy.

Well, his only purpose is
                            Spoiler: SS spoilers 
                          to show how Captain Boomerang got arrested and sent to Belle Reve

Comment

• Suicide Squad is terrible.

Comment

Suicide Squad is terrible.
                              That's the word. Did anyone in your theater seem to like it? Any applause or anything?
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Well Ceej really liked this. The kids in my theater were laughing and clapping. I was bored silly and I'm still right about Robbie being terrible. She sucked as Harley and Leto was worthless.

Comment

Working...
                                X