BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    He looked like he was having the most fun in the trailers.

Bummer to hear that Bats may not be in it much. I legit LOVE Affleck's Batman and cannot wait for his solo movie

Batman is used as a tool to make things count. That's all I'm going to say before I start getting emails. Fuck, I don't post shit to Tumblr anymore after the FOX legal shitstorm of 2 years ago.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          It's my favorite of the DC Shared Universe movies, but it's not a great film. It's just good enough. They have plenty of room to improve.
          Keeping expectations low, but glad to hear this.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          I love that there's color.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I read that it isn't an official poster. Can't seem to get confirmation. I hope it's real because like you, I dig the colors.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Bright, vibrant colors for a DC Universe film? But... but... what of EVERYTHING GRIMDARK, man???

I kid - great poster.

Comment

• Fantastic poster.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  I read that it isn't an official poster. Can't seem to get confirmation. I hope it's real because like you, I dig the colors.
                  I hope it is, too. Gal Gadot tweeted it out like it was an official poster so I thought it was.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Gonna chalk it up to nerds talking shit. Has to be legit and it's great.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That WW poster is excellent.

So is Affleck playing Bats in Suicide Squad or is it all wide angle "omg Batman!" stuff?

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5lGoQhFb4NM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Justice League trailer, because FUCK YOU, EMBED!!!!

Also:

Not feeling the Flash's outfit. The one guy who should be streamlined as fuck due to his very nature, and he's got all sorts of extraneous crap in his design. I mane, I know everyone's jumped on the armor bandwagon, but c'mon already.
                          Last edited by Timothy225; 07-23-2016, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• http://braindeadradio.com/2016/07/23...eague-footage/

Comment

• ok, those two trailers were the shit. Loved them both.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• League looks good, though the Flash costume ain't got shit on the TV one, but Wonder Woman looks to be the best DC movie by fucking FAR.

I wanna show this to my daughter. She needs a real female superhero.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X