BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that's good to hear.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I want an digital copy dammit. I thought I read that if you ordered the movie or something on some platform that you would get the digital code super early but I can't seem to find that.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        I want an digital copy dammit. I thought I read that if you ordered the movie or something on some platform that you would get the digital code super early but I can't seem to find that.

Review copies are out now on Digital, so regular street copies on Digital HD should be ready by next Tuesday at the latest.

I'm still waiting for my game download of Stick of Truth to come through for pre-ordering The Fractured But Whole.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• STICK OF TRUTH is pretty damned great.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah... I'm not watching it again. Regardless of which cut.

An R-rated version of a Goddamn SUPERMAN movie is all kinds of wrong-headed. And God knows the theatrical version was sadistic enough.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              Yeah... I'm not watching it again. Regardless of which cut.

An R-rated version of a Goddamn SUPERMAN movie is all kinds of wrong-headed. And God knows the theatrical version was sadistic enough.

Almost near the end of it. I don't get how this cut could've received an R. I've seen cop dramas with more violence than this.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Justice League spoilers.

sounds like they are doing a complete 180 on this one. Flash's suit sounds weird but the rest sounds kind of neat.

Comment

Justice League spoilers.

sounds like they are doing a complete 180 on this one. Flash's suit sounds weird but the rest sounds kind of neat.

It's going to be one film now. Warner Brothers having money issues makes that decision for you.

Comment

Justice League spoilers.

Also, all of those sites that got set visits are contractually bound not to run spoilers. So, you gotta look elsewhere.

Clever, DC, clever.

Comment

• that video seemed to have plenty of mild spoilers I thought. If you have full on spoilers, POST THEM :P

Comment

that video seemed to have plenty of mild spoilers I thought. If you have full on spoilers, POST THEM :P

I don't have many, but I will say that it must be neat for Geoff Johns to have WB so firmly up your ass. They're practically make grimdark adaptations of his storylines from this point moving on.

Take that for what you will.

Comment

• "The scene we were shown was where Bruce Wayne recruits Barry Allen, and more than anything else that day this was the scene that convinced me that Justice League could be truly different from either of the previous DC movies.
                          In the clip Barry returns to his apartment, which is like a big warehouse space. There’s grafitti on the walls and a dozen TVs. He turns on a sparking fuse box to bring light to the place and the TVs jump to life. He walks into the main room and sees Bruce Wayne sitting in a chair.
                          “Barry Allen, I’m Bruce Wayne.”
                          “You say that like it explains why you’re sitting in my place in the dark in my second favorite chair,” says Barry.
                          Bruce, dressed impeccably, gets up and approaches the younger man. He holds out a printout of a screenshot of that Flash mpeg from BvS. He asks is Barry knows who that is.
                          “That’s someone who looks exactly like me but isn’t me,” Barry says. “He looks like a very attractive Jewish boy. He drinks milk, though, I don’t drink milk.”
                          Bruce tells Barry he thinks he has special skills.
                          “Sure,” Barry says. “I can code. I know sign language. Gorilla sign language.”
                          Bruce looks at the Flash costume that is mounted right in the middle of the room. “And this?”
                          “I’m into competitive ice dancing,” Barry says.
                          Bruce notes that the costume includes ceramic plates, the kind they use to keep the space shuttle from burning up on reentry.
                          “Very competitive ice dancing,” Barry says.
                          Then Bruce spins around and throws a batarang. Everything goes into slomo except for Barry, who quite casually steps out of the way of the oncoming blade. He slowly looks at Bruce, at the batarang, and plucks it out of the air. Everything returns to normal speed.
                          “You’re the Batman!” Barry says. “Can I keep this?”
                          “You’re fast,” Bruce replies.
                          “I think that’s underselling it,” Barry says.
                          “I’m gathering people with special abilities. There’s a great enemy coming -”
                          “I’m in!” blurts Barry.
                          Bruce is taken aback. So quickly?
                          “I need friends,” Barry says.
                          And scene."
                          I hope Ezra does well and this makes me like him. Because I hate his stupid face and Grant IS my Flash at the moment.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Makes perfect sense give the site and head dickhead who actively trolls their every (misguided) decision a full on set visit.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• yeah, I tried to just listen to what they were saying as opposed to who was saying it.

Comment

Working...
                                X