No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim, you and Jenn need to sit down and watch Wolf of Wall Street this weekend. Pretty sure it's on Netflix now.

Comment

• Yes, watch Wolf of Wall Street. Robbie is going places.

Comment

• BATFLECK DIRECTING BATFLECK

YESSSSSSSS

Comment

• noice
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• *Insert Martha Joke Here*
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Dafoe added to Justice League.

Tobey or Dunst better not show up now.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Dafoe added to Justice League.

Tobey or Dunst better not show up now.

He's playing a hero. Current scuttlebutt places him as Aquaman affiliated or part of the whole Metal Men deal.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• NICE! I can totally see him as Dr. Magnus... but who, WHO I say, shall play the Metal Men?

Comment

• Troy: there any truth behind this rumor of Booster Gold getting a script?????
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                        Spoiler: Spoiler I guess for the deleted scene? 
                      I can't tell who that is supposed to be. I think the cubes are mother boxes? Boring looking ones
                      Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Yep, so the dude in the deleted scene was Steppenwolf. Confirmed.

Comment

• I buy that Steppenwolf is in JL. I don't buy that he's the main villain. That's the thing about early as fuck rumors. You get an aspect of the truth, but without the larger picture.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8AO19XY2rqc?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

yeah, totally getting this.

Comment

• All of the added scenes to the extended cut of Bats v Supes

I'm not going to watch all of them, but this one was pretty great in my opinion. Much better than what happened in the film where he basically just flew away like a dick.

What the shit editors?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              All of the added scenes to the extended cut of Bats v Supes

I'm not going to watch all of them, but this one was pretty great in my opinion. Much better than what happened in the film where he basically just flew away like a dick.

What the shit editors?

I didn't get a physical disc, but I got a Digital HD copy today. Currently going through it and I have to say that I still have problems with the movie.

But, the longer cut actually lets the movie breathe and work better. Snyder still doesn't totally get Bats or Supes, but he's closer than what he was with Man of Steel.

Comment

• that bombing aftermath scene should have stayed for sure. That's a big emotional beat that the film could have really used in the theatrical cut.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X