BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
    Yet it took him how long of investigating the 'white Portuguese' until he found a giant boat owned by a evil billionaire with the same name?
    Hahaha, I laughed at that part, too. The only thing missing was Lt. Frank Drebin standing in front of the boat wondering "what could White Portugese mean?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Hey, you guys said you were over grim dark, what's more light hearted than bonding over moms?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• truth.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HWvzhfI4SuM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• So good. That looks like a lot of fun.

I can't believe I'm saying that.

Comment

• Looks fun.

But again, Will Smith plays Will Smith who plays Will Smith who plays Deadshot.

Heh.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Nice use of Ballroom Blitz.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I was interested since the first trailer hit - this new trailer is dripping with post-Deadpool vibe.

Calling it now: there'll be a Harley Quinn solo film if this clicks with the audience.

Comment

• digging the Bruce Wayne's World trailer. Good stuff.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                          I was interested since the first trailer hit - this new trailer is dripping with post-Deadpool vibe.

Calling it now: there'll be a Harley Quinn solo film if this clicks with the audience.

Given DC's recent comments of wanting to make her the fourth featured star of the DC Universe...you wouldn't be that far off.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It doesn't hurt that Margot is a gorgeous charisma machine in every single one of the pics that we've seen so far. She's going to be a huge star.

Comment

• Still not my Harley

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                Given DC's recent comments of wanting to make her the fourth featured star of the DC Universe...you wouldn't be that far off.
                                Truth be known, there's a bunch of classic DC characters more deserving of the Top 4 or 5 that I'd rather see than Harley, but then again, I'm an old time comic geek. Kids today are all about Ms. Quinn, so I understand DC's reasoning. Sort of.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                It doesn't hurt that Margot is a gorgeous charisma machine in every single one of the pics that we've seen so far. She's going to be a huge star.
                                Had a thing for her since Focus, and I've yet to see Wolf of Wall Street, so i agree. Her star is gonna rise after SS.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Still not my Harley
                                This. Put her in the classic Bruce Timm designed outfit, dammit! Her current togs are fine and all, but enough with this real-world shit! Spandex, mofos!

Comment

Working...
                                X