No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UH WTF. Also makes more sense in regards to the ending... DELETED SCENE. SPOILERS AND ALL THAT JAZZ.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I want to know what the fuck else was edited out
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        also, maybe I'm wrong but hasn't Batman killed people in like EVERY GODDAMN BATMAN MOVIE at some point? I mean dude killed the Joker, blew up circus freaks, killed ninjas, etc..

So people who have problems with Batfleck doing it doesn't seem to make sense to me.
        I don't like it in the other movies as well. Or in comics. To me it just shows a misunderstanding of Batman. I make exceptions for alternate universes or possible futures and great stories that may possibly use it to make a point, but in general I don't like it. Batman's knightmare sequence in the movie I'm fine with, it's a possible future, whatever, hopefully they can prevent that from happening. Maybe it shows how bleak and desperate Batman has become. Except not so much, because he's mowing down fools with his batmobile.

If you need a Batman character who kills, bring on The Huntress or Jason Todd's Red Hood or Robin. Or stick Azbats on screen instead of Bruce.

Also, if the movie was better, I'd still have an issue with the killing but at least I'd like the movie more.

Possible Man of Steel/Orphan Fight fix, this was all on Earth 3 and it's the Crime Syndicate. Or whatever Earth the Justice Lords are from.

I know, I'm full of shit.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• That deleted scene. Can't make out who that is on my phone. Have to get to a proper screen.

Also, how the fuck do people watch whole movies on a phone?
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I want to know what the fuck else was edited out
            Logic?
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

•   Spoiler: Spoiler I guess for the deleted scene? 
              I can't tell who that is supposed to be. I think the cubes are mother boxes? Boring looking ones

Comment

• http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Steppenwolf_(Prime_Earth)

Comment

• that guy makes the most sense I guess??

Comment

• I guess it could be a New 52ish Steppenwolf with the horns turned? Yeah, I don't know. Or random 4th Worlder.

Comment

• what bothers me more after spending time reflecting is
                        Spoiler: spoilers! 
                      the dream sequence with Flash. If that was NOT a dream then oh man it would have meant something and AWESOME and would have built the world a bit better but because it was a dream it mostly means nothing
                      unless they retcon it somehow OR it changes in the extended cut.

Comment

• My issue with that Flash dream sequence was that I couldn't understand a fucking thing that was said...it was all LIGHT FLICKER NOISE NOISE LIGHT NOISE BLARGLE BLARGLE LIGHT done. What in the name of fuck did I just see?
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• LOIS IS THE KEY.

Comment

• AND CLARK IS THE KEYMASTER

Comment

Does that flick happen prior to this movie then?

Shortly thereafter to 3 months out.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                                I guess it could be a New 52ish Steppenwolf with the horns turned? Yeah, I don't know. Or random 4th Worlder.

It looked like Yuga Khan to me. Aka Darkseid's dad.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X