• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Or re-builds Neverland Ranch.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• HIS BED IS GREAT.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• About time to start the Immortals press tour. So I guess we'll hear tons of non-news quotes from Cavill on The Man of Steel.
        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Evidently, he's also playing Wolverine.
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• He's back and he's on a mission:

to fucking destroy that old couple's bathroom.

AGAIN.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• We joke but in another reality Hugh Jackman would have been a fucking great Superman/Clark Kent.
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Yeah. But his Wolverine was pretty fucking awesome. Better than we deserved.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                  Yeah. But his Wolverine was pretty fucking awesome. Better than we deserved.
                  Truth.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That was perfect casting, and I think that we dodged a bullet in Dougray Scott.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Dumbasses should never, ever, ever (EVER!) use IMDB as the source for said rumor...
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• not gonna lie, that would be neat to watch.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Darkseid has the same problem as Galactus. The Kirby design is iconic, but it would look too Goddamn silly for a movie. Thus the filmmakers would want to redesign the character to something less...comic-booky onscreen and fans would cry foul.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                            Darkseid has the same problem as Galactus. The Kirby design is iconic, but it would look too Goddamn silly for a movie. Thus the filmmakers would want to redesign the character to something less...comic-booky onscreen and fans would cry foul.

WRONG. WRONG. WRONG. WRONG. WRONG. WRONG. WRONG. WRONG. WRONG. WRONG. WRONG .W RONG. WRONG. WRONG. WRONG. SO WRONG.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• They did Kilowag, they could easily do Darkseid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                                They did Kilowag, they could easily do Darkseid.

Bingo. Hell, they could've EASILY done Galactus. Just use the old John Byrne standby.

Galactus is a force of nature that appears a variety of ways to a variety of species. But, he is an agent of death.

Or just use the Ultimate Version of an alien tech hive that mindless consumes like Borg Locust.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X