No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the movie's bad? Am I that surprised? Still will see it for 7$.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I don't even care. Can't wait for this. Batfleck for the win.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, still watching it, just glad I kept my expectations low.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
          Yeah, still watching it, just glad I kept my expectations low.
          Same here.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Batfleck killed in it, the big plans for what's to come was great, but everything Superman related ate a dick.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I liked MoS so I'm probably not going to give any fucks what any reviews say. Batfleck is all I'm going for because fuck Jennifer Garner, I like nanny fuckers.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                Batfleck is all I'm going for because fuck Jennifer Garner, I like nanny fuckers.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Cool it Jamie
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm already sick of my twitter feed/fb wall filled with nerds bitching about this movie and it's technically not even out yet.

Also SUPER SICK of the bitching about the destruction of Metropolis in MoS still. SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THAT NON SHIT. fucking nerds man.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Gonna see it but expectations are low.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        I'm already sick of my twitter feed/fb wall filled with nerds bitching about this movie and it's technically not even out yet.

Also SUPER SICK of the bitching about the destruction of Metropolis in MoS still. SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THAT NON SHIT. fucking nerds man.
                        Non like the mute guy? Seriously though, it was part of the larger Snyder issue.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• It never even registered as an issue on my end to be honest. I fucking LOVE MoS because I finally gave a shit about Superman. Even if that means this version isn't the "true" version that comic fans grew up with.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm a fan of MoS as well. I understand and respect the issues that others have with it, but those are nitpicks for me.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              It never even registered as an issue on my end to be honest. I fucking LOVE MoS because I finally gave a shit about Superman. Even if that means this version isn't the "true" version that comic fans grew up with.
                              Minus the adaption issues, MOS doesn't even have a coherent narrative as a film. Everything that happens is negated by what comes next. That being said, Snyder being super into Ayn Rand shouldn't have been that surprising.

Comment

• Sometimes I really enjoy just being able to enjoy pretty moving pictures on the screen.

Comment

Working...
                                X