No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simply put...the new spoilers are real.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• yeah. shit is leaking ALL OVER THE PLACE
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• links?
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          links?

Just google at this point. Ball has been dropped.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• keep all shit spoiler'd here please
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Interesting pics. I can see how they would lead into Justice League. And that's all I'll say because spoilers.

Comment

• I got no time for googling someone plz post shit for me

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  I got no time for googling someone plz post shit for me

Spoiler: Lights please. 

Supers and Lois are implied fucking.
                  Luthor is tampering with metahumans around the world and wants Government support to keep it up.
                  Batman is super paranoid and hates Supes because of Flash spawned visions of Darkseid conquering Earth in near future.
                  Aquaman cameo
                  Vic Stone (pre Cyborg cameo)
                  Luthor turns Jimmy Olsen into a bomb during Senate hearing.
                  Frank Miller get paid because Batman says verbatim the Superman fight speech from DKR Book 4.
                  Joker mentioned indirectly four times.
                  Dead Robin costume shown but never implied which Robin.
                  Wonder Woman tries to decapitate Doomsday.
                  Bats vs. Superman. Bats wins, but passes out from injuries immediately afterwards.
                  Superman seemingly dies killing Doomsday.
                  Supes lives, but anonymity seemingly returned. Ends sort of ambiguous, but montage of Superman saving lives around globe in secret.

Bats, Supes and Alfred team up to start building League.

And...Luthor loses his hair after getting rad blasted by Doomsday.

Comment

• Amber Heard is fucking Aquaman.

Comment

• She better watch out. Lisa Bonet will cut a bitch.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Embargoes up pretty soon.

The Internet, and the world, will cease being soon after.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Have my tickets for Saturday purchased. Can't wait.

Comment

• Phil is coming in and we're seeing it at the IMAX Laser on Saturday.

Expectations are dead low. But should be fun.
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• The review butthurt from the DC fanboys is delicious. Who cares?! It's a comic book movie! (Please let BATFLECK be awesome.)

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                The review butthurt from the DC fanboys is delicious. Who cares?! It's a comic book movie! (Please let BATFLECK be awesome.)
                                Reading this stuff on twitter right now is hilarious. Might have to peek in on reddit too.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X