No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's hard when someone changes your fuck doll's look. I get it.

Comment

• Hahahaha.

But seriously, I'm on the Harley train big time.

Comment

• Super into Margot, but that Harley Quinn design doesn't do anything for me. They scrapped the iconic red and black diamond design and replaced it with... what? A ripped up t-shirt and booty shorts? Smeared mascara?

Looks like she'd be more at home at a deadmau5 concert than a team of villains.

Enchantress I can get behind though, looks like a super grimy witch lady. Know nothing about the character so interested to see what she's all about.
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Both Harley and Joker have that mid-90s, grunge/goth Screaming Trees thing going on.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
            Super into Margot, but that Harley Quinn design doesn't do anything for me. They scrapped the iconic red and black diamond design and replaced it with... what? A ripped up t-shirt and booty shorts? Smeared mascara?

Enchantress I can get behind though, looks like a super grimy witch lady. Know nothing about the character so interested to see what she's all about.

They didn't even have to emulate the TAS style.

Hell, the Arkham games showed how to tweak the design without losing the overall feel.

I buy Enchantress, even though they're giving her more of a Black Orchid feel.

But, it's just dumb DC trying to force a vision on the public that just doesn't gel.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• THANK YOU. IT'S NOT FUCKING HARLEY.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                Super into Margot, but that Harley Quinn design doesn't do anything for me. They scrapped the iconic red and black diamond design and replaced it with... what? A ripped up t-shirt and booty shorts? Smeared mascara?

EXACTLY.

I know the body suit wouldn't fly but she looks like a fucking mallrat.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• She looks like a hoodrat and that's super hot.

Like em a lil on the trashy side.

Comment

• "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      She looks like a hoodrat and that's super hot.

Like em a lil on the trashy side.
                      yeah same, and if she was a new character, sure. But she's not. And it's the first time we're getting her in a movie. And they picked the worst fucking design. Margot isn't the problem. Ayer is.

Comment

• My main takeaway about Harley, the Joker, and the rest of them: none of them look like they've bathed in a month. They look like they have that white trash, smelly vibe going on, and they're reveling in their own funk.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Rob Zombie Presents SUICIDE SQUAD!!!!
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            Rob Zombie Presents SUICIDE SQUAD!!!!
                            I'd watch the absolute fuck out of that movie.

I'm liking Margot as Harley, but I'm with Rob - this ain't the Harley I'm used to or prefer. Like Trejo said, she's the kind of gal you'd flirt with at a deadmau5 show, or rave or something. If you got lucky, she'd make out with you a bit, then her boyfriend ('cause girls like this ALWAYS have a boyfriend) would show up, there'd be yelling and screaming, and you'd get the fuck outta Dodge.

Then you'd discover she lifted your wallet.

Though I'm all for the Bruce Timm design (and would love it if they went that route), the Arkham Harley look would've been so much better on screen.

Comment

• after seeing Ezra Miller in Trainwreck I am firmly in the camp of "GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH HIM BEING THE FLASH".

#GrantGustin4Lyfe

Comment

• so SQWAD is PG-13. Not that it matters.

Comment

Working...
                                X