No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would be fucking glorious though, good call.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Absolutely. He would have to get in shape.
      Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 09-01-2015, 08:59 AM.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• If Danny McBride was in a DCU movie, make him Guy Gardner or go the fuck home.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          I'm much more excited for Bats v Supes than Squad, but I want both to be great. I still fucking hate the look of Harley though. To be honest, the Joker's look still isn't working for me either but I know it's silly to write it off this early.
          I'm looking forward to BvsS, but I'm sure Suicide Squad will irritate me to no end.
          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I suspect that SUICIDE SQUAD is gonna be the big winner, in all honesty. The DIRTY DOZEN concept has worked brilliantly in several incarnations already, and I suspect that it's gonna work for this as well. I also think that Joker is gonna fucking play like gangbusters once we see more of him in context.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Oh Lex.

As for the accusations of a few fringe outliers who accuse him of being a "war monger," Luthor just laughs them off. "I don't know very many 'war mongers' who have a foosball table in the conference room."
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aZ5Fu4ANE4k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So Lex Luthor is basically Samuel L Jackson in Kingsman?

Comment

• apparently

Comment

• Kingsman is sooooo fucking good. Samuel L. Jackson's lisp was not though.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• hmmms. is the OS Brainiac? THE PLOT THICKENS hahaha

Comment

• XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• SPOILER ALERT MAN!

Comment

• Villains and other spoilers for Wonder Woman.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X