No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm excited for this, and yeah, batsuit is bad fucking ass.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Spit curl! YES! Now, flip it to the other side of his head and we're golden!

Comment

• Word is the early cast and crew screening was great and DC is going to surround the DC movies around Affleck's Batman/Bruce. Trilogy of solo Batman films directed by him too? Sure, sounds good to me!

Comment

• I'm in because I have been since the beginning. AFFLECK FOR PREZ
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Latest rumors say George Miller will helm the Man of Steel sequel.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I'd watch that. Still want his JLA flick.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I still love this new suit.

Comment

• Never for a moment doubted Affleck's ability to pull it off. The fact it was even a controversy coming off Argo is further proof how retarded the Internet community truly is.

It's everything else that has me concerned. Suit indeed looks dope!
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I'm much more excited for Bats v Supes than Squad, but I want both to be great. I still fucking hate the look of Harley though. To be honest, the Joker's look still isn't working for me either but I know it's silly to write it off this early.

Comment

• Not against Eisenberg as Lex but my idea for Dwayne Johnson was better.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• as in The Rock? Get the fuck outta here hahaha

Comment

as in The Rock? Get the fuck outta here hahaha
                          Johnson as Luthor (a la mid 80s reboot and TAS) would have, errrr, rocked!
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• ok, sure. But if the Rock was going to be a character (and this is even worse fan wankery) make him LOBO.

Comment

ok, sure. But if the Rock was going to be a character (and this is even worse fan wankery) make him LOBO.
                              I kinda had Danny McBride in mind for Lobo (or Guy Gardner).
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• McBride would work ONLY if he committed to getting in shape.

Comment

Working...
                                X