No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you rehost on imgur? Aint it cool is blocked at work for some reason.

Comment

• word

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• DAT COD PIECE
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• into it

Comment

• So will Green Arrow have one arm in the DC cinematic universe?
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• whoa, what?

Comment

• He loses an arm in one of TDK books.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Sorry, it was a joke.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• oh shit, I don't remember anything about the Frank Miller books except for lady Robin and Joker with a suit.

Any Green Arrow or Flash that isn't Stephen Amell or Grant Gustin will never exist in my mind. hahah

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That is awesome.

Comment

• right? Fuck man, I can't wait for a legit trailer.

Comment

• I'm really tired of Sadface McDarkness superhero movies but I am super excited for Batfleck.

Comment

• Yeah, I need a proper trailer already.

Comment

Working...
                                X