BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Really? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo

Yeah, they're waiting to release images until Ant-Man drops and SDCC.

Kinda of a double fuck you whammy.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That is laaaaame.

Why expand the universe when we can keep it centered on three people, amirite?

Comment

• sooooo dumb. Granted I'm not entirely well versed in
            Spoiler: spoilers 
          how he came into being but he sure as shit wasn't created by The Social Network.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• He was...

Spoiler: origins 
            basically an evolution science experiment from Krypton. This scientist guy wanted to build a perfect being so basically picked someone, sent him out into fucked up Kryptonian wilderness, then cloned him with whatever bits were left over after the kid died. However many cycles of that created the monster than killed Superman. That's one of the reasons why he kept growing crazy bone spurs during all the fighting in Death of Superman.

Comment

• Could be worse guys.....
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Batmobile looks fucking DOPE.

Comment

• A shitload of shots of the cast of Suicide Squad.

Comment

• Common should have pics coming online shortly. He's playing the Tattooed Man.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Aquaman and The Flash's cameos possibly spoiled?

Comment

• Affleck to direct Bats solo movie? Chris Pine to play Hal Jordan? Multiple Lanterns? Oh my?

Comment

• I would love to see an Affleck Batman movie.

Comment

• He's a better director than he is an actor, so yeah...totally on board.

Hopefully this desire to jump into a Batman movie right away indicates that Affleck delivered the goods in the footage that they're working with for BvS: DoJ.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• yeah, I'm pumped. I've be on the side of GO BATFLECK since it was announced. I really hope he knocks it outta the park.

Comment

• Bat Armor looks awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X