No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I kinda dig it, actually. Love the purple Lamborghini.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      I kinda dig it, actually. Love the purple Lamborghini.
      Yeah. Me too. Weird.

Comment

• This movie just seems so fucking odd in what they've shown so far. At this point, the trailer better just hit with full reveals of everyone since there are so many goddamn leaks. Trying to hide the Joker would be a mistake.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That car is awesome but I have no feelings on this movie so far. Except for the rope-climbing feeling in my pants when I look at Harley.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• For those of you interested: George Miller's Justice League script

I dig it.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Batmobile in action on set of Suicide Squad.

Comment

• Joker's ride looks cool as shit.

Comment

• Shit, did I miss the fact that Harley also looks to have face tattoos? goddammit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      That looks terrible. The other photo she looked way better.

Comment

• Not on board with the stupid face tattoos but that car is neato.

Comment

• that bat suit (even on the stunt dude) looks amazing still though.

Comment

• LOVE that Batsuit! Much sleeker and organic looking, and he can obviously move and pose better than with tons of armor plating and trauma pads everywhere. Again, superhero costumes look tons better to me when they're kept simple design-wise.

Joker's ride looks a lot like a Hot Wheels(?) car my brother had when we were kids. Red and gold with neon undercar lights is ostentatious enough to be right up Joker's alley, though I would've expected a green and purple car because Joker.

Harley's growing on me. Not a fan of the face tattoos, but the rest of her is mighty fine.

Comment

• official synopsis for Bats Vs Supes

Fearing the actions of a god-like super hero left unchecked, Gotham City’s own formidable, forceful vigilante takes on Metropolis’s most revered, modern-day savior, while the world wrestles with what sort of hero it really needs. And with Batman and Superman at war with one another, a new threat quickly arises, putting mankind in greater danger than it’s ever known before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                official synopsis for Bats Vs Supes
                                  Spoiler: I'll spoil it for you, WB 

Luthor made Doomsday.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X