No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's too bad all the guys look like generic mercenary soldier dudes with zero distinguishing traits, except for greyscale Mike Tyson and skull tattoo guy from the 47 Ronin poster, neither of which are doing much for me in that pic

Will have to wait for a trailer before I can muster much enthusiasm for this.

Would still totally give Harley the ol' Mr J though..
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Not hating the full on Deadshot gear, and if Smiff keeps the mask on as much as possible, so much the better.

Croc looks cool, Katana looks cool, the rest look generic as fuck. As for Harley, sorry, but nothing beats Bruce Timm's old school design to me. You kids and your New 52/Arkham Asylum vidja games can get the HELL off my lawn, or it's the hose for all of ya! AND I'm calling your folks - don't think I won't, ya little pricks!

Yeah. That's the stuff.

Comment

• Yeah, that costume ain't being put on film.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          Fucking Jai Courtney.
          This, man. I don't get it.

Anyway, I have no idea who is in Suicide Squad because I was a Marvel kid but I don't think this looks terrible. Harley looks exactly like I expected.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I want more of this.

Less of the kneepad fibermesh handjobbers.

More of this.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• A bunch more on set pictures.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• they all look so weird next to normal army dudes. I still am not a fan of the design of No Doubt Harley because I just don't dig that style
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I don't care.

She's bangin'.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        they all look so weird next to normal army dudes. I still am not a fan of the design of No Doubt Harley because I just don't dig that style
                        I think I like No Doubt Harley* because I feared much worse after the Joker picture. Low expectations definitely helped, even though that's hard since I do like a few of David Ayer's films. I would have preferred Bruce Timm's Harley Quinn, or something similar, but I knew that wasn't going to happen.

*Now I want to see Gwen Stefani cosplay as Harley Quinn
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                          Now I want to see Gwen Stefani cosplay as Harley Quinn
                          Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• at this point I'll need to hear the voice. It's gonna either save it or kill it completely for me. I'VE WAITED SO LONG FOR LIVE ACTION HARLEY DAMMIT. I FEEL LIKE SUCH A NERD FOR CARING SO MUCH.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yeah, that costume ain't being put on film.
                              Why do you hurt me and my dreams, Russ? At least Fil's got my back. But I, too, would like to see Gwen Stefani as Harley.

Comment

I don't care.

She's bangin'.
                                wooooooooooooooord son

This was the only Harley even remotely possible for film.

Comment

Working...
                                X