• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man that's dumb.

I hate you Will Smith.

I hate you.

*stamps feet*
    Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-01-2015, 12:29 PM.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• If that's actually the suit (and not a stunt suit or something) it looks like shit.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        If that's actually the suit (and not a stunt suit or something) it looks like shit.
        It isn't the suit, just a cosplay fanboy who set crashed.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Will Smith forgot that movie he's in, and brought back his Wild Wild West gear. Nice of him, really.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yeah, apparently it was some overzealous kid who got his ass tossed by WB security. Twitter was chattering about it around lunch time.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• The world needs less Will Smiff in it.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Suicide Squad full cast pic is out.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Harley looks fucking terrible.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• She's the only thing I find interesting at all.

Comment

• That's disheartening. It looks like a bad "CELEB COSPLAY" picture.

Comment

• The look on Smiff's face says it all.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I don't hate it like the Joker pic.

I know or at least I think I know who everyone else is playing, except for Adam Beach. Who is he supposed to be?
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Fucking Jai Courtney.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X