Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG BLURRY PHOTO OF THE JOKER.

that being said, I dig the white suit.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I love that the focus of that photo isn't "omg Jordan Catalano" but "WHat the hell is the Joker going to look like?"

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BC8JtlKJe8g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          LOVE that suit! Much better than the Nolan outfits, what with all that armor plating, etc.

Comment

• it just looks BAD ASS. I think I'm finally going to give a shit about Batman again.

Comment

• It nails the whole mystique about Batman. You shoot at a guy wearing armor plating, you know you're wasting your bullets. You shoot a guy in a regular bodysuit, you figure he's going down. Having bodysuit wearing guy STILL coming at you after you've emptied your clip when you SWEAR you hit him = pants-shitting terror.

Ask the two crooks who fought the Keaton on the rooftop back in '89 which is scarier.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2eVc8iBEDvg?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• The Joker looks super shitty, right? Like I'm not just knee jerk reacting? It's legit garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    The Joker looks super shitty, right? Like I'm not just knee jerk reacting? It's legit garbage.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      The Joker looks super shitty, right? Like I'm not just knee jerk reacting? It's legit garbage.
                      Agreed. Although, I didn't like the first pic of Heath Ledger when that leaked either, but not as much as this one.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• This isn't the first or last pic of him as the Joker.

However, it's the only one that doesn't make sense. From the point of character logic, we're supposed to buy a Joker that let someone tattoo him in a clear and legible manner? Plus, that means the ink came as a mean of signifier and status within a controlled environment.

2 options.

1) He's been jailed for awhile. Which never seemed to stick before.
                          2) Mr. J is turning into the dude from Die Antwoord.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• it is not a good picture

Comment

• I do enjoy that he has a rip off of the GRAFFIX bong logo on his tit. lulz.

Comment

• I'm all for different takes but so far I'm not digging it.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X