BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
    You guys see sniper rifles everywhere these days.

It's usually a cell tower.

It's the E.T. effect in action.
    Sadly, it's a sniper rifle/prelude to Supes fisticuffs.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• called that shit. Booyah.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Whatever. I'm gonna go watch American Cell Tower and laugh at that weird CG baby.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• This is a Zombies don't run moment for me.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Yeah gonna shoot him with that kryptonite bullet. Cell tower, pfffft
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
              Yeah gonna shoot him with that kryptonite bullet. Cell tower, pfffft
              It looked like a cell tower. I didn't think they were going to ape Miller that hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                It looked like a cell tower. I didn't think they were going to ape Miller that hard.
                Same here.

Latino Review's El Mayimbe tweeted that Robin's suit is in the background of the Bruce Wayne shot. Probably Jason Todd's. Sorry no pic.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    Real tragedy is I think that's a US Optics ER25 5-25x58 Gap Mil Scope that Bats has on his rifle.

I blame both my brother-in-law's arsenal and the many hours spent at the range with mah pops that I recognized both the make and model. Now who wants to discuss the Batfleck's reticles?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      called that shit. Booyah.
                      #TeamBooyahCalledThatShit
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                        Same here.

Latino Review's El Mayimbe tweeted that Robin's suit is in the background of the Bruce Wayne shot. Probably Jason Todd's. Sorry no pic.
                        http://io9.com/every-key-detail-and-...v-s-1698596104

There's a gif of the shot at that link. I can't make out anything in the background.

Comment

• God, the comments on io9. All those tears. Delicious. If Nolan was directing this instead of Snyder and it was the exact same trailer there would be a run on Vaseline.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            http://io9.com/every-key-detail-and-...v-s-1698596104

There's a gif of the shot at that link. I can't make out anything in the background.
                            Yeah I don't see it either in the trailer or the gif.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Old Spoiler:

Spoiler: Still annoyed that I didn't Press Check that Fuck Sniper Rifle before using my better judgment. 

KGBeast is in the movie. So, Kotaku or IO9 or whatever got that right.

Comment

• No biggie Troy. I figured it was a rifle just because the silhouette matched to exact to other rifles I've seen.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X