BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dig it more. BATFLECK look awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Not sure bout that robo voice but it does look sooooo good
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Between the lukewarm trailer response, Variety leaking the story on McLaren's departure and the Squad issues; DC/WB is in crisis mode for the Weekend.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• They couldn't have been all that surprised that with such a long lead time no one would really give a flying fuck about a teaser at this point (I mean, show the other clownshoes that are in it and maybe you have a leg to stand on come SDCC).

Is Warner run by ex-Fox employees these days?
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• uh, is that a fucking sniper rifle?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh shit, yep. I figured he was holding on to an antenna array or something.

Comment

• Not surprised, since The Dark Knight Returns heavily influences this version of Batman. Not a fan of Batman using a gun.

Still, I want to love this movie so I'll try to remain optimistic.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  not here it doesn't. What keeps the lights on here is Russ, Grave, Tim, and my friend Amy.
                  Does what I can, effendi. Actually, the lights are from Russ, Grave, Matt, Troy, etc. They just reflect off of my bald head, filling up a room with joy.

I should have some additional coin the next time the BDR Telethon rolls into town, Rerb.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

uh, is that a fucking sniper rifle?
                  Nah. he's just happy to see you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

uh, is that a fucking sniper rifle?
                    I'm reading DKR again this weekend. it's so good. If you ignore the Miller Crazy (trademark filed).

Comment

• The pic with the sniper rifle looks so nice.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        The pic with the sniper rifle looks so nice.
                        Not a sniper rifle. Part of tower he's standing on.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Well maybe they shouldn't make towers look like they have SNIPER RIFLES ON THEM???!!!!?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            Well maybe they shouldn't make towers look like they have SNIPER RIFLES ON THEM???!!!!?!?!
                            Cell/broadcast towers are weird things.

Comment

• Now, WB Press is confirming it is a rifle. I really wish they could get on top of shit.

Comment

• You guys see sniper rifles everywhere these days.

It's usually a cell tower.

It's the E.T. effect in action.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X