BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he's like a fucking muppet
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• OH MAH GAWD GUISE 5 SEC TEASE OF THE TEASER TO DEBUT ON THURSDAY.

#wetfart
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Just the fact that Ike may be Hugo is awesome to me.
        No maybe, he is Hugo Strange. I pegged the cast down.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• digging the look of the cowl.

Comment

• Looks fucking cool.

Comment

• http://batman-news.com/2015/04/16/ba...leed-you-will/

small part leaks. I know, I know, but BATFLECK.

Comment

• So tempted, been avoiding it on twitter. Must resist.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• if it helps, it's the same footage that was leaked from comic con but with a barely audible BATFLECK voice.

Comment

• I'll wait for the full teaser.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• good man

Comment

• The full trailer is not as good as the other one that hit today. I'm interested in the angle they're taking but it SCREAMS Downerville. It's gotta be "dark" to be "good", I guess.

That Batsuit is pretty great, though. I'm really excited for Batfleck.

Comment

• wait, where is the full trailer?

Comment

• mnevermind, didn't see they updated their page.

Comment

• http://www.polygon.com/2015/4/17/843...n-trailer-leak

Another full trailer. Whatever this looks fucking cool. Batman looks AMAZINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG. I'm on that Rob "everything is awesome" trip.

Comment

Working...
                                X