No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't give a shit. More Batman on the big screen the happier I am.

Comment

• What if all the extra stuff is ALL non batman shit? Like just convo's with random side characters and shit, non batmany to the max?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Don't give a shit. More Batman on the big screen the happier I am.
        See, this is the type of thinking I had back when I went to see Batman & Robin.

I learned my lesson.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I think it's a lousy idea, but it seems to be a trend. WB's done it before with the Harry Potter films, the Hobbit films, etc. and we saw it with the Twilight and Hunger Games series. Shit, Marvel's getting into the act with Avengers: Infinity War at the end of the decade, and you KNOW Disney's gonna do it with Star Wars eventually.

All I know is by splitting Batman Vs. Superman, Part One better get magnificent reviews or WB can choke on getting any more of my money for their superhero films.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            See, this is the type of thinking I had back when I went to see Batman & Robin.

I learned my lesson.
            We both know that was a bondage session gone awry not Bats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              I think it's a lousy idea, but it seems to be a trend. WB's done it before with the Harry Potter films, the Hobbit films, etc. and we saw it with the Twilight and Hunger Games series. Shit, Marvel's getting into the act with Avengers: Infinity War at the end of the decade, and you KNOW Disney's gonna do it with Star Wars eventually.

All I know is by splitting Batman Vs. Superman, Part One better get magnificent reviews or WB can choke on getting any more of my money for their superhero films.
              Splitting the Hunger Games was a dumb idea from a narrative stand-point. All Lawrence did after she decided to help the cause (aka, the big dramatic which was answered within 20 minutes of 120 minute movie) was just grump around because all the good stuff is saved for the second film.

I'm not so worried about splitting Marvel's Infinity War thingie into two since it's being planned that way, so the two movies might work as stand-alone films and not feel like drawn out horseshit (see Hobbit, The.).

Anyway, Faraci says Bats is one film. And he guaranteed it 100%. So take that to the bank.
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Faraci also said Fuck Rob once. #TeamRob
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well, sure, but it's his business to be right on movie news, especially Geek properties. #TeamRightOnMovieNewsEspeciallyGeekProperties

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                    Splitting the Hunger Games was a dumb idea from a narrative stand-point. All Lawrence did after she decided to help the cause (aka, the big dramatic which was answered within 20 minutes of 120 minute movie) was just grump around because all the good stuff is saved for the second film.

I'm not so worried about splitting Marvel's Infinity War thingie into two since it's being planned that way, so the two movies might work as stand-alone films and not feel like drawn out horseshit (see Hobbit, The.).

Anyway, Faraci says Bats is one film. And he guaranteed it 100%. So take that to the bank.
                    Faraci is playing it safe, as the idea is still being officially floated. While the split is likely, it doesn't mean it's absolute.

Faraci has guaranteed a lot of shit 100% in the past. Don't use that bearded clam as any source of authority.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                      Well, sure, but it's his business to be right on movie news, especially Geek properties. #TeamRightOnMovieNewsEspeciallyGeekProperties
                      Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      Faraci is playing it safe, as the idea is still being officially floated. While the split is likely, it doesn't mean it's absolute.

Faraci has guaranteed a lot of shit 100% in the past. Don't use that bearded clam as any source of authority.
                      #TeamShutTheFuckUpKrolCauseFaraciDontKnowShitHomie

Comment

• #TeamFuckHashTags

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• #TeamDontHateMeCauseImBeautiful #TeamVictory

Comment

• hahah, I'd be all for a suprise Bats flick in Oct before the full on SUPES v BATS flick. But the likelihood of that happening seems pretty fucking slim
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              hahah, I'd be all for a suprise Bats flick in Oct before the full on SUPES v BATS flick. But the likelihood of that happening seems pretty fucking slim

Correction: the likelihood seems pretty fucking 50/50.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• No, consider it 100% no split.

Comment

Working...
                                X