No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To think, I was concerned there'd be fucking morons dissecting The Man of Steel to full retard!
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• That's amazing.

A legitimate portrait of insanity.

Nevertheless, I chuckled heartily.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Looks as if it is made of play-doh.

Comment

• Wish they'd have kept the red trunks to break up the design a bit, but I can live with it. Hell, it's even starting to grow on me some.

Comment

• Up-Close Pictures of Superman Ready to Kick Ass Surface
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• For all the irrational hate I have for the new Spider-Man suit, I kind of like this one. Still needs the red trunks but I like the Kryptonian armor influence.

Comment

• Like a circus strongman.

OG AS FUCK
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Thought the suit looked good in that first production still. But it looks really good up close in these new pictures.

Still not confident in the film itself, mind you.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Looks good, but not a huge fan of the armored look. Why does Superman need armor? Shit, why is it superhero flicks lately seems to have the hero armored up? Iron Man? YES. Batman, not so much - the suggestion of armor is enough for him (see the 1989 flick). Thor? Sure, he's basically a Viking so he gets a pass. Superman? Dude's nigh invulnerable from the get-go, no need for it.

Plus the overall color scheme looks dull and dirty; colors should be brighter, maybe with the blue darker for contrast.
                    Last edited by Timothy225; 08-31-2011, 06:24 AM.

Comment

• So a demi-god gets a pass but an alien doesn't?

You xenophobe.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I need to see this suit in action. I still think it looks silly.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• This is real? bAHAHAHAHAWAHAHAHWWAAHAHAAAAA

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                            So a demi-god gets a pass but an alien doesn't?

You xenophobe.
                            Hey, one could make the argument Thor was an alien (comes from an alternate dimension or something), but yeah the Thunder God gets a pass because:

1. He's dreamy
                            2. He had Kat Dennings in his film

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

This is real? bAHAHAHAHAWAHAHAHWWAAHAHAAAAA
                              Man, Superman is such a stupid character.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He's not that stupid a character, Rob. Done right, he's a hell of a lot of fun to read or watch (loved that cartoon short somebody did recently where he fights a big robot). It's just Hollywood missed the mark with the last flick.

Comment

Working...
                                X