No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Into the Woods and Exodus are getting the trailers.

They were going to do a dual tier launch with Hobbit, but the B vs S stuff seemingly annoyed Disney.

That being said, I would be SUPER SURPRISED if we have to wait until Hobbit 3 to see the B vs. S trailer. That's shit going to leak so hard.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I really hope Slashfilm takes it hard on letting the following spoiler out:

Spoiler: WB gonna be Joss Whedon level mad 

One of the characters that Gosling got approached for in Suicide Squad was turned down by the one and future baby duckling.

Now, they want Jared Leto to play...The Joker. That's right, 'yo. Pretty big spoiler and one that a lot of other sites were sitting on.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Well, I guess some versions of that character are supposed to be extremely punchable so that works.

Comment

• Spoiler: huh?
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Based on that spoiler, I'm starting to wonder who the hell WB/DC are making these movies for, 'cause it sure as shit ain't the fans.

Comment

• Looks like they did end up getting Margot Robbie for Harley Quinn. And, at Gal Godot pricing.

Comment

• http://www.slashfilm.com/suicide-squad-cast/

eh. Not going to give a shit until I see a trailer because I just don't see this as working with this cast. At all.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  http://www.slashfilm.com/suicide-squad-cast/

eh. Not going to give a shit until I see a trailer because I just don't see this as working with this cast. At all.

The fact that they were able to shotgun this and it worked is fucking astounding.

It's like that scene in the Sandlot where the kid just leaves his hand in the air and catches the ball. Tack on Oprah when they meet the money demands and this is one fucking odd movie.

Comment

• Oprah? WTF?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      Oprah? WTF?

WB wants her for Amanda Waller as their Nick Fury.

Comment

• That'd be something.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm honestly more excited by the DC movies than Marvel right now. Of course, it's all in a rubbernecking sort of way, but hey, I'll be there day one to observe the smoldering wreckage.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                            I'm honestly more excited by the DC movies than Marvel right now. Of course, it's all in a rubbernecking sort of way, but hey, I'll be there day one to observe the smoldering wreckage.

Smoldering wreckage is the right word.

Tangential note:

Frank Miller announced today that he's completing the Dark Knight Returns Trilogy with Scott Snyder.

Dark Knight III hits shelves in 2015.

Comment

• but he's not going to draw it, and DK2 was laaaaaaame, so why?
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                but he's not going to draw it, and DK2 was laaaaaaame, so why?

The same reason Eastwood keeps getting to direct movies. Appreciation of the early stuff overshadowing the later crazy years.

Comment

Working...
                                X