• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC is a super trainwreck.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      I actually really dig the kid playing Barry currently on the TV show. I have no idea who this Ezra guy is.
      He's the sullen little twat from that "BAWWW MY KID IS TERRIBLE AND SO AM I" movie, We Need to Talk About Kevin.

These ideas are...not good.
      Last edited by Captain Russ; 10-17-2014, 10:00 AM.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So is the new movie a straight-up adaptation of Dark Knight Returns or what?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          So is the new movie a straight-up adaptation of Dark Knight Returns or what?
          I might as well spoil it.

Spoiler: Coming in straight out of late last night 

Bat Fleck is more the God Damn All Star Batman than DKR Bats.

Jena Malone is Carrie Kelly Robin.

Luther has duped the military into working for him.

We find out that Superman was the last of the traditional heroes to appear.

They might as well have given thus over to Miller.

Also Carrie Kelly drives the Bat Tank in this one.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• OOF
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• wait, he's the last?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well...now the riddle in MoS for Supes being a kid and doing the superhero pose thing has been solved for the assburgers set.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• people actually had a problem with that?
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Of course. People have every problem.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yep on all counts.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• More

Spoiler: This shit sucks on mobile 

Pics for Booster Gold, Blue Beetle and Kord Industries have leaked. Beetle costume is closer to the mist recent iteration.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                          Well...now the riddle in MoS for Supes being a kid and doing the superhero pose thing has been solved for the assburgers set.
                          Had no idea this was a thing. Critical thinking continues its drawn out demise.

Comment

• People will find any and every thing to bitch, whine, moan, or cry about. Fuck em.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• STOP BEING VAGUE AND POST PICS OF SHIT GODDAMMIT TROY AND JAMIE

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                STOP BEING VAGUE AND POST PICS OF SHIT GODDAMMIT TROY AND JAMIE
                                Wasn't being vague, gave detail list of shit. I should be able to stay grab pics when off mobile.

Comment

Working...
                                X