No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So WB is just trying anything at this point eh? SO MANY MOVIES I DON'T CARE ABOUT. Except Suicide Squad. That could be kind of neat.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Snyder officially gave up.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
        Snyder officially gave up.
        what do you mean?
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Ezra fucking Miller?
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I actually really dig the kid playing Barry currently on the TV show. I have no idea who this Ezra guy is.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Who wants to hear some off-the-wall details about yesterday's DC implosion?

Spoiler: The deets 

Margot Robbie (hot blonde from Wolf of Wall Street) offered Harley Quinn for Suicide Squad.

Ryan Gosling offered his choice between Deadshot, Captain Cold or Steve Trevor.

Ezra Miller (who you should really watch We Need To Talk About Kevin) is playing The Flash. But, the catch is it's Wally West.

DC went out on a longshot and offered a role to Will Smith. Rumor suggests it's either John Stewart or Black Lightning.

Tom Hardy has been approached for Captain Boomerang only (regardless as to what Cinema Blend says).

There's supposed to more off the wall shit that DC went after since it seems like the new strategy is to pick off people that they have working relationships with or in Margot Robbie's case (people that Marvel approached first).

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That sounds so ridiculous. I guess Marvel is totally in their heads now.
                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Terrible choice for Harley. FUCKING TERRIBLE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Terrible choice for Harley. FUCKING TERRIBLE.

They should go after Yael Stone.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Ooh, that would be a good choice. Sounds like they're going for tits, though.

Comment

• Yeah because tits=bad. Amirite guise?!? Also it's Harley Quinn, it's not like she's playing mother theresea in a docudrama of her life.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Quinn is more than a set of tits. And tits aren't bad. But the blonde was a non entity in Wolf.

Comment

• You need someone that seems off kilter, but only a bit on the surface. Unless the blonde was hiding her acting skills the whole time, I don't buy it.

Comment

• I dunno man. She was pretty goddamn off kilter and twisted in Wolf.

Comment

• We're talking about Leo's wife or whatever right? If so, I just don't see it. Anderson' choice is actually really good IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X