Transformers 2: New info leaked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the reviews I'm gonna pass.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• It make-a-me sad.

C.H.C. so angry.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Have fun spending your 10 bucks, suckers. I'm saving my ten for Drag Me to Hell.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Already saw it. Slacker.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh you meant Drag Me to Hell. I fail.

Comment

• You're saving money to see Drag me to Hell? How poor are you?
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Not poor. Just saying I'd rather spend the money on Raimi than Bay.

Comment

• You should have given it to Raimi when he needed it a few weeks ago.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hahaha. But I don't like going to the movies alone. It makes me sad.
                    A friend wants to see it as well. Just waiting for their schedule to clear up.

Comment

• And I've been giving other people my monies. I recently picked up A TON of shit. My pile will be a tower of epic proportions! Even Bay's Devestator balls won't be able to knock it over.
                      Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 06-24-2009, 08:34 AM.

Comment

• I gave my money to Raimi opening weekend.

I'm going to Transformers tonight at 7. Expectations are damn low. I keep telling myself, "It has to be better than the animated movie."

After reading Chud's review, I'm not too sure.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Yep. I was planning on seeing it tonight, but I refuse to pay full price for a movie that I may not even enjoy. So hopefully we'll see it before noon sometime this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                            And I've been giving other people my monies. I recently picked up A TON of unopen shit. My pile will be a tower of epic proportions! Even Bay's Devestator balls won't be able to knock it over.
                            Nerdious is building his own towel of babel. A tower which will collapse under its own weight and crush Nerdious.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                              Nerdious is building his own towel of babel.
                              That's going to be one moist sunuvabitch, I do say.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• haha
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X