Transformers 2: New info leaked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    They're Japanese. I don't expect the most coherent shit from them. Hahaha.

Copout. Just admit you like shit as much as we like shit. Just happens that you like even more incoherent shit than we do.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

But it's so fucking true though. Granted, I like shit if I'm in the mood to watch shit. And I'm sure I'll "watch" this flick but I'll wait till it's streamable. Or available via other means.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Why the Bay hate? You know what you're getting with him: Explosions, loud music and inability to see jack shit when the action gets going.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

He gave us a healthy-lookin' Megan Fox in Transformers. Now she's a fuckin' beanpole again.

I salute that man for that reason (at least). The bots were a bonus.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

BAD BOYS 2 = I'll always love Bay. ALWAYS
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yeah. HE MADE MICHAEL SHANNON A ONE-EARED KLANSMAN!

And got Martin Lawrence to shout-down John Sally.

The man's a miracle worker.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Got that right. The man had the Miami PD invdade Cuba. That's some balls right there.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Hurrah!
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

IT's the only thing he's good at.

Comment

• Spongebob (and Mr. Show regular) Tom Kenny voices the racial stereotypebots!

Friday! Get the fuck over here, and fast!
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah. Even more sold. Haha. I hope this movie makes bank.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I can only hope they give a shout-out to Bub Rub.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Apparently the chubby hirsute curmudgeon didn't dig it.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I keep reading more and more that this movie sucks. Normally I wouldn't care too much, but almost all of them are from people that said they enjoyed the first one. May be seeing this tonight, but not sure if I want to spend 2 hours in the theater tonight and spend like 30 bucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X