No announcement yet.

Transformers 2: New info leaked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope this gives you guys a hard on as well. Again, fuck Michael Bay.
    Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 06-12-2009, 12:16 PM.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

URL does not exist.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Oops! Fixed.

Comment

A Dyson Transformer is the exact reason why I love Michael Bay, you soulless taco.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Yep. That's hilariously awesome. Seriously.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

http://movies.ign.com/dor/objects/94...op_061509.html
              I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
              Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
              Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
              She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

http://video.ign.com/dor/articles/95...fox_61209.html
                I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

I hated the first Transformers movie. Hated it. I thought it was two hours of Michael Bay telling the audience that they were retarded. Everyone in it was a comedian, the robot action was a total headache, you couldn't tell what was going on, the plot made zero sense, and the acting sucked. Combined with more explosions than the bombing of Iraq with Michael Bay's patented swooping camera shots, the film was a chore to watch from beginning to end.

That said, I'm really, really, really, looking forward to the sequel. The robots look better, there's more of them, and the writers have had a chance to settle in with the characters and give the fans more robot action. I haven't read any of the reader reviews from the screenings so I have no clue if the general consensus has been good or bad. I have read the comic book adaptation, and while it wasn't the most logical story I've ever read, it's a comic book adaptation and a lot is lost in the translation from screen to page and vice versa.

Why it will kick ass.

1. Michael Bay

If it's one thing this man can do, it's action. Bay has been serving up a hot plate of boom since 1995's Bad Boys. Ever since, he's been a non stop juggernaut that makes sure the summer audience gets what they want - a movie filled with the most ear shattering early labor inducing explosions that leave men wanting more and kids wanting to go out and blow up their parent's house once the film is over.

With Transformers, he not only delivered the most action packed film of 2007, he delivered it in a way that left Transformers fans having nerdgasms in their seats from the pulse pounding robot action they witnessed on screen. No Country For Old Men winning Best Picture? Screw you academy. That award should have gone to Transformers. So why should fans expect any different from the sequel? With more robots, more money, and the freedom to do what he wants, including shooting at the pyramids, Bay is going to open a can of whoop ass so big we won't be able to sit down for weeks.

2. Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman

The dynamic duo of screenwriters have been working together for over ten years and both know what the audience wants: action, humor, action and more action. The writers of this year's blockbuster Star Trek, and the original team behind the first Transformers film return to give fans more Optimus, more Megatron, more robots and more destruction. Splashed with humor and suspense, the Transformers sequel will be in safe hands with these guys.

3. Steve Jablonsky

Since the late 90's, Steve Jablonsky has been composing music for television, video games (like Gears of War 2) and movies. If it involves action, he knows just the right tone and mood to set for each scene. From Metal Gear Solid to the Friday the 13th remake, he's been one of the most successful film composers in years which is why Bay uses him for a movie as big as Transformers. He can do it all, from horror to games to robots beating the piss out of each other. Composers don't get enough credit, but he's one of the trendsetters in the business making sure that they get the recognition they deserve. For the sequel, expect a bigger and more grandiose score to highlight each exciting scene.

4. The Transformers

Perhaps the biggest thing that made Transformers the success it was wasn't the actors, the screenplay or the director. It was the robots themselves, brought to life by the magic of CGI. Optimus Prime, Megatron, Bumblebee, Starscream and the others lept from their tiny cartoon existence to do battle on the big screen and battle they did. From fighting on the freeway to destroying the city block you enjoyed walking down, these bigger than life representations of the toys we grew up loving to play with delivered and then some. And when they went into robot mode, you knew shit was going down. So it's with no surprise that Transformers 2 ups the ante with even bigger robots like Devastator, to deadlier ones like The Fallen. Fans will be in for a real treat when they first lay eyes on what Bay and company have in store for them.

5. Megan Fox and Shia Labeouf

Eye candy just got sweeter with the introduction of cinema's new sexy superstar, Megan Fox. When she appeared in Transformers, millions of boys (and grown men) found themselves a new dream girl. With her sultry looks and rock hard body, Megan Fox is now Hollywood's hottest property. Starring alongside the sensational Shia Labeouf, these two have now had time to work on their chemistry even more for the sequel. Fans will no doubt be relishing more shots of Megan in skimpy outfits while the girls will have plenty of Shia to tide them over. For the sequel, expect these two to be even more involved in the war between the Autobots and the Decepticons. They're the glue that holds this whole thing together.

Why it will suck.

5. Megan Fox and Shia Labeouf

For God's sake, audiences have had enough of these two retards, and they've only been in one movie together. Trix the Rabbit is a better actor than Megan Fox and Shia LaBeouf has relied on his 'flustered' look for far too long. Neither one of them can deliver a line with any sort of sincerity, and they don't even look like they belong together. They had zero chemistry in the original and it will probably be the same for the sequel. Everytime Megan shows up on screen guys have to go get checked for STD's and Shia is so overrated that audiences are sick of looking at his fuckface. Expect these two to meander their way through another movie.

4. The Transformers

"Jesus Christ, what the fuck is going on?" was blurted that out about eight times during the first Transformers and I'm sure with even more robots in the sequel, the mess will continue. With every Decepticon a boring silver color, expect the confusion factor to multiply as you try and figure out who the hell is fighting who in Revenge of the Fallen. Some of the robots also seem to be ethnic stereotypical douchebags, relying on slang that not only has no place in these movies, but makes you laugh at how idiotic it sounds coming from a robot. Not to mention that the tiny robots are all trying to act like Abbot & Costello. We know it's based off of a cartoon and toy line, but give us something better than, "Whut up, playa?" for the sequel. Please?

3. Steve Jablonsky

Wait, is it Jablonsky or Jabroni? Steve has managed to compose some of the most generic bullshit ever heard in video games, television and movies. People can always expect a military march everytime a helicopter comes on screen with Steve behind the music. Steve simply presses, "Default Score 1" for every movie he does and the Transformers sequel will be no different. Expect more of the same shit you heard in the first movie. Sell your Casio keyboard you hack. You're fired.

2. Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman

Screenplays For Dummies is obviously a success and these two have been taking the formula for stupid to a whole new level every year. The first Transformers made zero sense, Star Trek had so many plot holes they told you to read the comic books to get your answers (huh???). Don't expect Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen to be any different. Alex and Roberto will no doubt make sure the stupid humor, confusing action sequences, forced drama, and idiotic storyline stay intact. Heaven forbid they put any effort into it. After all, those big, shiny robots will just cover up the flaws in the script, won't they? Pull the string on their life story and the cow says, "Poooooo..."

1. Michael Bay

Perhaps the most overrated director in Hollywood, Michael Bay does one thing good, and that's saying "Action!" while the explosive guys press a button. He can't direct actors to save his life and he swoops and sweeps the camera so fucking much fighter pilots get nauseated. When he realized he went to work on each movie with only one tool in his toolbox he said, "Fuck it, I'm not bothering to go buy more tools." Should we expect anything different from the sequel? He'll blow stuff up, we won't be able to tell what's going on, and he'll pat himself on the back for being such a genius. Michael Bay is one of the reasons movies have changed from intelligent, thoughtful pieces of art, to loud, obnoxious, face palming pieces of shit.
                  Last edited by PHEDG; 06-17-2009, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Hahaha. Fuckin' A. I totally agree with Fej's post.

Comment

Seriously Nerdious, why do you hate this movie so much? the cartoon sucked, the comics sucked, the toys were neat. It was a kids show for fucks sake. The fact that we got a live action movie outta it and Steven fucking Spielberg was involved is more than enough to make up for whatever supposed travesties that Bay did to this beloved property.

OH NOES A XBOXBOT! :P
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Because I could care less about the actors, the director is pure shit, and the plot was written for ADD afflicted morons.

Honestly, Pearl Harbor was more entertaining. Fuck's sakes.

Comment

Why SHOULD you care about the actors? Or the plot? Honestly, it's a fucking TRANSFORMERS MOVIE. It's about big shit blowing up other big shit. Which is what Bay was made for.

Comment

I'll pass on the movie, thanks.

Via Io9:

Now it's the trade journals' turn to review this movie. Variety says the special effects are improved and the robots are more expressive, but nothing else has changed. When Sam goes to college, he attends a frat party that appears to take place in a strip club, and then he's "treated to a sort of lap dance by a Decepticon posing as a nymphomaniacal freshman." (But they didn't get the "Desexycon" memo.) And there's a shot of John Turturro in a G-string. Because you demanded it, whoever you are. At one point, Optimus muses, "If God made us in his image, then who made Him?" The big forest battle leaves Optimus Prime ready for the scrap heap. The actors have to shout to be heard over the noises and the thunderous music.

The Hollywood Reporter says the movie is an Indiana Jones-style quest for a 1,000-year-old "matrix" that will bring life back to the stricken Optimus Prime. And the movie is basically 147 minutes of colored metal flying around and people shouting loudly and quickly, so you can't understand what they're saying... but you don't really need to know what anyone's saying anyway.

Empire Online says there's a notable moment during the big robot-smackdown in Egypt, when Devastator (made out of several construction vehicles) is cilmbing a pyramid. The camera tilts so we can see Devastator's underside, and two wrecking balls dangle in our faces. Yes, Constructicon tea-bagging is here. Also, dogs hump each other, robots hump human legs, and the camera is glued to Megan Fox's torso. There are 42 robots, including one that can become a jaguar, one that can become a Dyson vacuum cleaner, and one that can become ball bearings to get inside secure facilities. You won't remember which robot is which, and there are four gremlin-esque bots that seem interchangeable. The Fallen can toss tanks around using his jagged staff. (Oh, and the Fallen is voiced by Tony Todd, not Leonard Nimoy as hinted a while back.) In the movie's opening Shanghai sequence, Optimus jumps on the face of a giant unicycle and tells it to "pull over." [via TLAMB]

Comment

THAT SOUNDS FUCKING AWESOME. Jesus. plus, TONY TODD IS THE FALLEN. haha. Even more sold!

Comment

Rather watch Power Rangers: the Movie. At least that plot is more coherent.

If I wanted to watch robots fight, I'll just wait for someone to just cut the movie to just show the robots fighting.

Comment

Working...
                                X