No announcement yet.

Transformers 2: New info leaked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First thing I thought of when I saw Ravage.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

New footage from Showest.

Theboof makes his fuckin' car cry. What a dick.

But it looks like Bay & Co. have listened to the mouthbreathers in terms of framing the bots in action. Busy or not, there looks to be actual blocking and a geography to the robot carnage this time. I am stoked.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
        New footage from Showest.

Theboof makes his fuckin' car cry. What a dick.

But it looks like Bay & Co. have listened to the mouthbreathers in terms of framing the bots in action. Busy or not, there looks to be actual blocking and a geography to the robot carnage this time. I am stoked.
        The video is password protected... Oh well I guess we have to wait until the movie comes out
        I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
        Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
        Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
        She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Devastator looks like he eat to many glow sticks.

Comment

http://www.movieweb.com/play/VIG9WGH...TB_iframe=true
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Nice find sir!

"B I love you. You'll always be my first car." = gay

And did I see a transformer with a cane? Fuck you Michael Bay!

Comment

This movie shall be glorious. We have an old man robot, a robot that cries, and Megan Fox stripping. SOLD.

Comment

It's almost like Michael Bay had lunch with Quentin Tarantino and stole some ideas.

Comment

After watching that clip it looks like the did even more special effects work... I thought the first one was the shit with the effects and now this one tops it.... Holy Crap.....
                    I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                    Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                    Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                    She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

AWESOME. This comes out this summer right?
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Yes loafy, it does.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Awesome. Can't wait.

Comment

Devastator just gave me the biggest hard-on I've had since my honeymoon.

Comment

OH SHI...

(They looked like they were going into the same ruins that Doc Jones Jr. & Sr. went into. I bet that's where that old knight...err...robot is.)

Also: I HAZ ROBO-NER FER DIS FILMZ.
                              Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-01-2009, 09:10 AM.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Wow, this song is just rad on so many levels:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSgnh...layer_embedded

Comment

Working...
                                X