Transformers 2: New info leaked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rere's?
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• mentally handicapped people.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
        Nothing wrong with old people central. Especially, when the regular theater Ari and the Simi cats are going to is full of fucking moronic kids and religious rere's.
        Nope, old people are just as bad as teenagers in the theater. They do not shut up.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Nathan, I want to introduce you to ANOTHER great tool on the internet called Google.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Eat it Harvey.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Thankfully Public Enemies is just around the corner...
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Come on guys, where'd all the excitement for this movie go? Why are Ari and Sarah the only ones that have posted that they've watched it?

I thought you all wanted to see this abortion of a movie?!?!
                Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 06-26-2009, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• Why don't you go watch some more pretentious films. :P

I was all for this, even with the bad reviews, until Ari said it wasn't worth it. So instead I rewatched the first one. Yep, still good.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    Why don't you go watch some more pretentious films. :P
                    Done and done, my good sir.

Comment

• Oh Topless Robot, how I love thee.
                      Here's another reason why I fucking hated Transformers:

You know, the Allspark that he spent all last movie being told he shouldn't give to Megatron, but when he gave it to Megatron, it killed Megatron.

Comment

• Now you're just nitpicking and coming off as a creepy transformers purist. haha

Comment

• And didn't he die because it was shoved into his chest? Would Megatron have shoved it into his chest if Sam just gave it to him?

Comment

• I wanted to shove my allspark into Makaela's "chest".

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              And didn't he die because it was shoved into his chest? Would Megatron have shoved it into his chest if Sam just gave it to him?
                              Jesus. You know what, I don't care anymore. lol. It's a movie based on a shitty cartoon. There is no way to make this a movie that you would like. And if you say the animated movie is good, then you fail. haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
                                I wanted to shove my allspark into Makaela's "chest".
                                Amen to that.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X