Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys and Aliens

Trailer: http://chud.com/articles/articles/26...OWN/Page1.html

Oh my God...this looks like it could actually be AWESOME.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Yawn. BORING.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Looks better than Red Riding Hood. haha
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Not really. One is at least visually striking. The other seems to be a masturbatory dream from a movie geek.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Looks better than Red Riding Hood. haha

Comment

Nothing in Red Riding Hood screamed : THIS IS AWESOME YOU WILL SEE THIS for me. Not even THE OLDMAN™. This however (and really, I should hate this as I hate westerns) looks like it could be a blast. I dig on Craig and Ford and Favearu has been laying shit down lately with his directing gigs.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Quite honestly, neither pic is a must see for me. Will I check 'em out? Sure, but if I miss any of 'em, no biggie.

'Sides, Red Riding Hood has a werewolf. Which I hope is badass and delivers a huge amount of gore. Also, while I do love me some westerns, I'm a bit burnt out on alien invasions at the moment.

Comment

I love how Ford looks like he's actually TRYING again...there wasn't a second of his usual 'phoning it in' demeanor that we've all gotten used to.

Sorry, I dig it immensely. Then again, it's a western, and I love me some westerns.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I'm with you Matt. Looks awesome. Howard and the rest of TEAM NOT JACOB BUT JACOB can have fun with their flick and we can have fun with this.

Comment

Take a gander at who is in this and then tell me that you're not interested at all Howard:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0409847/

Sam Rockwell, Keith Carradine, Walter Goggins, Clancy Brown,Toby Huss...

Comment

Looks like fun for sure. Ford seems to be having a blast and, yep, you can't fault the cast. Anything that might get more people to see Westerns is alright by me.

Seriously guys, that Red Riding Hood looks fucking awful, nice photography aside.
                      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Looks alright,

Could be good.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Montgomery Steelbell View Post

Seriously guys, that Red Riding Hood looks fucking awful, nice photography aside.
                          Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Take a gander at who is in this and then tell me that you're not interested at all Howard:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0409847/
                            Hmmmm.... looks like I might have to recant and make sure I see this puppy.

Comment

I'm excited about this...but man that is one boooooooooring trailer. And Ford was trying? The whole time all I thought was "man he looks tired and uninterested."

Comment

Working...
                              X