• Show
Clear All

• HAHAHAHAHAHA

OH YOU

GET OUT
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• GARFIELD RULES! NOLAN DROOLS!
      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Tell it walking, lad.

No money for those pictures Parker took either. I'd rather marry my son to Kirsten Dunst's teeth.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Oh man I hope he's singing "Batdance".
          After he saves Gotham and unmasks himself in front of everyone, they break out into song and dance. Credits.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Too much to ask for a Rip Taylor cameo as the Joker?

He could do the gun gag from Jackass.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              After he saves Gotham and unmasks himself in front of everyone, they break out into song and dance. Credits.
              PARTYMAN!!! PAAAAARTYMAN!!!
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm sorry, Jonah, but you'll have to carry me out. However, you should know that a group of guys tried to carry me into the smoking room back at our sixth form college during my straight edge days. They knew how much smoking disgusted me and would inundate me with what ifs and questions about what it would take to get me in there, so one day they just grabbed me and tried to carry me inside right in the middle of the cafeteria.

Not to get too carried away about it, but I wrestled my way free of the gang (which was 4 or 5 strong, at least) in a display of strength I like to think young Parker would be happy with, and avoided tasting the disgusting aroma beyond those musty doors throughout the remainder of my courses.

In summation, I feel very strongly about registering my distaste towards this increasingly worthy franchise.
                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Bobby... dearest Bobby, I hope you're right. I hope this newest Spider-Man flick turns out to be something epic. Something to surprise all who derided it. Something that will change the game as far as future comics genre flicks go.

But, alas, if it doesn't... if it sucks harder than a black hole... "I shall weep for thee."

Comment

• Tim, I just know the picture of Garfield and Stone looking like a double dose of delight in this month's Empire sends a shock-wave to the thrill-centre of my brain. It's a joy to behold. The same can also be said, to a lesser extent, of the picture of Olivia Thirlby as Judge Anderson in Dredd (which I'm actually looking forward to more than Bats or Supes.)

Comment

• Pretty sure I saw her at one point during the JANET RENO DANCE PARTY: GOTHAM CITY HALL & OATES EDITION, but more Cotillard would not be a bad thing.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I wouldn't mind watching Dredd, especially if it wipes the taste of that Stallone mess out of my memory, Bobby.

Comment

• Rob Schneider is a piece of shit.

Armand Assante was a boss. Judge Boss.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            I wouldn't mind watching Dredd, especially if it wipes the taste of that Stallone mess out of my memory, Bobby.
                            The feature on it in Empire this month already went some way towards doing that with me, Tim. S'meant to be a relentless action film. Urban in full concealed scowling mode. And it actually looks like a comic book film which is always a plus with me.

Comment

• Good to hear, Bobby! I like Karl Urban, but the whole thing with Dredd was that you never saw his real face. The character has this mystique built in, and it was another blow to the Stallone flick that we saw Sly's face. Why? Everyone knew he was Dredd - it's on the marquee!

Comment

• Pretty sure it's confirmed we won't see Urban's face in this one, and I think he can pull off the "swagger" quite well to not need it.

Comment

Working...
                                X