No announcement yet.

The Dark Knight Rises (SPOILERS!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Fire Rises" slogan just makes me think that Kane will show up out of nowhere and chokeslam Batman.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• YES.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
        Ugh. viral shit is getting stupid.
        Bullshit on that, The Dark Knight viral campaign was fucking great.

Also, anyone else catch the URL that showed up in that video?

TO THE CRIME LAB!
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
          Um... yes. Blame yourselves. Your insistence on instant gratification. Your 20 second attention spans. Your lack of patience.

*sigh*

And my lawn, GET OFF OF IT!!.
          OK old man we get it. You're old and angry.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
            Bullshit on that, The Dark Knight viral campaign was fucking great.

Also, anyone else catch the URL that showed up in that video?

TO THE CRIME LAB!

Don't praise TDK's viral campaign because you got duped into free labor.

By the way, I'm a pot and you're black kettle.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I realize I was shilling for a movie, but it's not like I had anything better to do on that Saturday morning.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• HAHAHA. Just give me a fucking trailer.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Um... yes. Blame yourselves. Your insistence on instant gratification. Your 20 second attention spans. Your lack of patience.

*sigh*

The futures. I weeps for them.

lulz. Someone didn't take his metamucil today.

Comment

• Vin's all "Back in mah day we didn't even get commercials, we just went to see moving pictures based on their names."
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                      I just wanted to single out some praise for this. 'Bullshit or Not' was one of the funnier segments in 'Amazon Women on the Moon', and my brother and I used to go BULLSHIT OR NOT at things all the time. Good memories. Good mammaries in the film, too.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        OK old man we get it. You're old and angry.
                        Hardly! I have hot coffee, a mixed berry/cheese strudel, and last night I was tied up and ravaged until 3 am.

Angry? Not *THIS GUY*!

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                        lulz. Someone didn't take his metamucil today.
                        Quit living in the past, maaaaan!

The oldsters today drink Ensure!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          I just wanted to single out some praise for this. 'Bullshit or Not' was one of the funnier segments in 'Amazon Women on the Moon', and my brother and I used to go BULLSHIT OR NOT at things all the time. Good memories. Good mammaries in the film, too.
                          As we know from the wisdom of that wonderful film, mankind landed on the moon in the year of 1980.
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Hardly! I have hot coffee, a mixed berry/cheese strudel, and last night I was tied up and ravaged until 3 am.
                            Ahhhh Lola let some of your armed forces brethren visit you I see.

Comment

• I wouldn't doubt this plot item. But it comes from the bullshit spreading fucktards at Comic Book Movie so there's a 99.999999999% chance it's 100% Grade-A Internet Bullshit. Then again...a broken clock is right twice a day.

Spoiler: Let it not be said I don't take into account the "Spoiler alert!" pussies 
                              Yep, Bane definitely breaks Batman's back during the course of The Dark Knight Rises. No word on if he gets raped though.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Wait, Bats got
                                  Spoiler: spoilerzzzzz 
                                raped?
                                or is that just a joke and I'm stupid?

Comment

Working...
                                X