The Dark Knight Rises (SPOILERS!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
    I mean shit, Bats coming back at the end did nothing to the citizens of Gotham. THEY HAD NO IDEA HE WAS BACK.
      Spoiler: spoilerz 
    Except he lit the bridge on fire in a huge bat symbol so the citizens pointed out omg batman is back

Comment

JGL was more of a hero in this it seemed like.
      Kind of the point. Love that it was a Batman movie and Bruce Wayne wasn't in 2/3 of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Spoiler: spoilerz 
        Except he lit the bridge on fire in a huge bat symbol so the citizens pointed out omg batman is back

That was a cool shot, but when
          Spoiler: spoiejlrslufhasdfjk 
        Matthew Modine is your "big death", then you fucked up.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VFevH5vP32s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bane?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Were there any water scenes with Bane? Wouldn't he pretty much be effectively be water-boarded if he got some his breather? If I wore a breather like that and it became obstructed somehow I would get claustrophobic and freak the fuck out into a panic attack.

Comment

• well he worked in a sewer. Does that count?

Comment

• lol oh right, duh.

Comment

• Comment

• While that's nice in a fanwank sort of way, I'm really glad that Nolan didn't do anything like that. Also, if Ledger was still alive he would have made Bane his bitch.

Comment

• Is that the official storyboard? I read that at one point they DID plan to show a door in Arkham/Prison for Joker but scrapped it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Is that the official storyboard? I read that at one point they DID plan to show a door in Arkham/Prison for Joker but scrapped it.

I'm hearing the storyboard is a fake, but I just can't be bothered with TDKR anymore to investigate.

Still, first I've seen of the storyboard.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          I'm hearing the storyboard is a fake,
                          I think it's got to be.

Comment

While that's nice in a fanwank sort of way, I'm really glad that Nolan didn't do anything like that. Also, if Ledger was still alive he would have made Bane his bitch.
                            Yeah, can't imagine Bane wanting someone like Joker running around his city.

Spoiler: fanwank 
                            Joker would probably have taken his little bomb van at the first opportunity and found a way to make it work only for him.
                            sigpic
                            360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• If Joker had been in TDKR:

Spoiler: Spoileryness 
                              He'd have been the first one to cross the bridge and leave the city as soon as Bane held Gotham captive. Cos some men just want to watch the world burn.
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• fuck yeah.

Comment

Working...
                                X