No announcement yet.

The Dark Knight Rises (SPOILERS!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob herp'd when he should have derp'd.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• the suit has a mask which completely covers the face, the only opening being the mouth. Lenses in the eyes transmit visual data to the wearer, allow for various scanning abilities

Comment

• If only it were that cool.

Maybe it's executed in such a way as to be cool but, as described to me, it sounds weak as fuck.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Who described it to you? A Batman fanboy or a hater because apparently everyone fits into one of those two categories.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Read it online ( the entire plot is out there if you want to look for it). Again, as described, it sounds stupid. Maybe it works in the heat of the moment, though.

I'm pretry indifferent towards this franchise. I loved BATMAN BEGINS when i saw it but it hasn't held up as well on repeated viewings. THE DARK KNIGHT was ok, but i wasnt blown away by it. A rewarch did not change my mind on it. As such, I'm curious about THE DARK KNIGHT RISES but I'm not foaming at the mouth over it.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I enjoyed both movies but I recognize there are faults. They just don't ruin the experience for me. That said I want to see DKR but it'll be way later once it's on disc I'm guessing.

Comment

• I loved Batman Begins, but Katie Holmes has ruined subsequent viewings. She's so awful.

Comment

• I have an irrational hate of Holmes because of her weird half-smile. It looks like a minor case of bells palsy or something.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Read it online ( the entire plot is out there if you want to look for it). Again, as described, it sounds stupid. Maybe it works in the heat of the moment, though.
                      Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, while great movies, both sound stupid. On paper. Ditto The Prestige and Inception.

Peter saw it last night. Said it was very good. Went as far to say he would see it again (maybe even three times) in theaters. That's high praise for him.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        I have an irrational hate of Holmes because of her weird half-smile. It looks like a minor case of bells palsy or something.
                        Then you'd hate me. I have the same exact crooked smile going on. It's like a cross between Katie's smile and Harrison Ford's smirk.

And Jamie: valid points on the films that you've noted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          Then you'd hate me. I have the same exact crooked smile going on. It's like a cross between Katie's smile and Harrison Ford's smirk.

And Jamie: valid points on the films that you've noted.
                          Nah, you didn't break Dawson's heart and fuck his best friend then smile at him with that GODDAMNED CROOKED ASS LOOK AT ME I'M CUTE AND I FUCKED YOUR BEST BUDDY SMILE!!!!

I did mention that it's totes irrational didn't I?

Comment

• I'll be seeing all three films at a marathon tonight. I"m wondering how they hold fit together.
                            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• good luck. No way I have the attention span to do that. UNLESS it was a triple showing of Night, Dawn, and Day.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                                I'll be seeing all three films at a marathon tonight. I"m wondering how they hold fit together.
                                The tonal shifts will be tremendous.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X