No announcement yet.

The Dark Knight Rises (SPOILERS!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a high hope, but really ,the only way he can finish his trilogy.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I share in your hope. And when I saw it in that clip I briefly thought "what the fuck, this is a real clip!"

Man, I really do hope that's where Nolan goes with it.

Comment

• wtf Letterman just repeatedly joked about his supposed gaff the other night and spoiling it again for those who had been lucky enough not to have seen the interview. This isn't the first time he has done something like this. But you're right, Rob.

Comment

• I got no idea what the Letterman shit is, but I'm sticking to my guns. Movie ends with Bale dead/crippled and JGL putting on the cowl and defeating Bane.

Comment

• Pretty sure we're right Billy.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I saw someone arguing that there was no way that Bale doesn't ride off in the sunset with Selina Kyle because Nolan has been trying to generate a love interest for two movies lolwut

Comment

• hahahah. It's like they've never seen a Nolan film before.

Comment

• If we are right I SHALL RUB IT IN JAMIE'S FACE SO HOARD.

Comment

• Why what does Jamie think happens? I can't believe Batman isn't fucked up in this movie. I mean it's Bane. People that know NOTHING about Bane know that he fucking snaps Bats in half. And you don't bring in JGL to be a two bit cop.

Comment

• Shit, maybe it wasn't Jaime. I know someone here in these 47 pages said there was no way that would happen. I just assumed it was Jaime only because he likes to complain about stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                        They better kill off Bruce in this one.
                        Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        Wouldn't hold my breath.
                        Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                        They've been setting that up since the beginning. IT's not about Bruce. It's about the icon, not who's behind the mask. Either they kill him or incapacitate him and someone else takes over. Nolan has the clout. He could pull it off. Then I'd like a more fun director to take over Batman. I'm bored with dour Batman.
                        Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        Nobody has the clout to kill off Batman. Not even Nolan.

Whole thing reeks of misdirection, like Deathly Hallows - Part II. They pushed Harry dying too.

hmmmsssss

Comment

• Batman will die, Bruce will live on.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• JGL is Azrael. Bam.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's really the only way to finish this trilogy. Especially since we'll get a another set of films within 10 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                JGL is Azrael. Bam.

haha. I still want JGL to show up as Scarface.

Comment

Working...
                                X