Clear All

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
    I'm bored with dour Batman.
    This is what butthurt haters believe

cry more
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

So maybe they can't kill him, but if this ends all wrapped up neatly I'll be disappointed.
      You actively want a lack of closure to a trilogy? No wonder you liked ME3's ending.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Maybe he doesnt die but retires for good, and leaves an army of Batmen to run Gotham.

Anyway, new trailer looks cool. It's even cooler that most of the footage in it was filmed in Pitsburgh, outside the gf's old office. I see shit in there and I'm all like, "hey, I used to walk down that road. It's right next to the Weiner World!" and all that winter shit was filmed in August, when it's like 85 and humid outside. Batman needed some Gold Bond I'm sure...
        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• lulz. I just meant like after this one if they make any more of them, let's make them a bit more fun. I don't need a complete reboot obviously and I don't want Schumacher's Batman but I'd like a nice cross between Burton and Nolan if possible.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Still banking on Dark Knight Returns' ending myself.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
              You actively want a lack of closure to a trilogy? No wonder you liked ME3's ending.
              I just don't want it to end with Batman killing Bane, marrying Catwoman and heading off into the sunset with Alfred. I want Batman completely broken, Catwoman selling his secrets to the tabloids and Alfred banging those hot russian ballerinas from the second one.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                Still banking on Dark Knight Returns' ending myself.
                Was not a fan of that comic.

Comment

• But if Green Arrow and Superman show up then bring it.

Comment

• This won't have a happy ending...it'll just have a conclusion that gets us all ready for a reboot in a few years from Tarsem.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Nolan's big on crowd-pleasing more than we realize.

Not banking on a gloomy ending here.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

lulz. I just meant like after this one if they make any more of them, let's make them a bit more fun. I don't need a complete reboot obviously and I don't want Schumacher's Batman but I'd like a nice cross between Burton and Nolan if possible.
                        If they take their cues from the animated series from yesteryear, I'd be up for that shit.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          This won't have a happy ending...it'll just have a conclusion that gets us all ready for a reboot in a few years from Tarsem.
                          You'd like that, wouldn't you, Pessimist Pablo.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• For sure in regards to BtAS.

Comment

But if Green Arrow and Superman show up then bring it.
                              Green Arrow is ridiculous.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hell, I kinda wish they'd go more lighthearted in the comics too.

I just saw that page of Joker's fucking face nailed to a wall and I shook my head in disbelief. Again.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X