Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking clones. How do they work?

Comment

• When a daddy loves a mommy sooo much, he puts h--oh wait...that's people.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Script pages from the prologue
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Trailer played great on the big screen. Easily the best of the big release trailers during this month.

I love all the little details and that they're still keeping a shit ton quiet on the story.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• It played in front of MI:GP last night...it went over OK with my audience...kinda flat. The trailer for G.I. JOE: RETALIATION went over like gangbusters, though.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• We all know your theatre is populated by insane people though.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5ESy1-ew9tw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I´ll reserve judgement until I´ve seen this trailer in regular fashion.

But I gotta ask. Is Bane throwing people over the ledge in that shot of the staircase? Are that bodies falling? I don´t know if that´s lulzy or horrific.

Comment

• I hope he's just chucking bodies and letting them hit floor. Let the bodies hit the floor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                      I hope he's just chucking bodies and letting them hit floor. Let the bodies hit the floor.
                      <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uguXNL93fWg" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Official Trailer.

Comment

• that's just the teaser that's been out for awhile.

Comment

• apparently you need to download it to your HD for it to work. The site is only showing the teaser in the popup atm.

Comment

• The download worked for me.

And, albeit no bodies hitting the floor, it is rather a mood piece than an actual story trailer. I dug it but am underwhelmed at the same time! And Banes voice? Someone translate Catwoman for me first and foremost!

Comment

• I'm seeing the 6-minute preview in IMAX on Wednesday.

Is this going to spoil that for me?
                                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Working...
                                X