No announcement yet.

The Dark Knight Rises (SPOILERS!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batman could totally pull a "I won't kill you...but I don't have to save you" with Fat Joker. Just keep feeding him food and let the obesity kill him instead.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Should we wager if the trailer gets leaked like the teaser did?
      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Do people still really think they're going to off Bats?!
        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• If anyone could it it'd be Nolan I would think.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• WB would still have to sign off on it...
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• But it does beg the question why they'd have an 8 year break between TDK and the new one right? I assumed it was so they could still have movies set during that time in the future. If Bane doesn't fucking break his back, kill him or do something that takes him out of the game, then why have him in there at all?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                Do people still really think they're going to off Bats?!
                Oh, they need to stop sniffing glue! Really?
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Bane will just beat the fuck out of him and just as he delivers the backbreaker of all backbreakers CUT TO Bruce waking up as he's thrown off the truck near the Blue Flower Mountain.

INCEPTIONDICKS

INCEPTIONDICKS EVERYWHERE
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• SHUT YOUR GODDAMN FACE

Comment

• Or he'll break his back or near death at least and then gets thrown into the Lazarus Pit.

Comment

• And at the bottom of the pit is the ball room at Chuck E. Cheese.

Bruce has reverted to his 8 year old creepy soulless ginger self.

It is his birthday.

INCEPTIONDICKS

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncow Gus View Post
                          Bane will just beat the fuck out of him and just as he delivers the backbreaker of all backbreakers CUT TO Batman waking up in bed who gets up and sees Bane in the shower. "Good morning"

INCEPTIONDICKS

Corrected that for ya, good Sir.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncow Gus View Post
                            And at the bottom of the pit is the ball room at Chuck E. Cheese.

Bruce has reverted to his 8 year old creepy soulless ginger self.

It is his birthday.

INCEPTIONDICKS

Nah. He'll wake up and it will have all been this guy's dream:

Comment

• Christian Bale is terrified. He is driving away.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                                But it does beg the question why they'd have an 8 year break between TDK and the new one right? I assumed it was so they could still have movies set during that time in the future. If Bane doesn't fucking break his back, kill him or do something that takes him out of the game, then why have him in there at all?
                                In all syrianness, the eight year gap helps on a couple of fronts, as it hypothetically helps with

A) Putting some distance between Batmeng and the dead, Heath-shaped elephant in the room.

B) Also, it allows for Miranda Tate to realistically ingratiate herself within the Waynecorp inner circle. Can't do that shit with a six month break in the narrative.
                                Last edited by Captain Russ; 12-01-2011, 05:54 PM.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X