No announcement yet.

The Dark Knight Rises (SPOILERS!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "There there, Tom, nobody will notice you appear to have an asshole strapped over your mouth."

Comment

• Tons of pictures and videos are leaking right now...and they're giving off a strong Battle of the Death Star/Return of the Jedi vibe.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Picture broke

Comment

• Saw an unpainted Tumbler at one point, and a picture of Old Harv torn apart by Goatseman.

Shit looks SRS
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• YTeah some pix on Reddit of cam tumblers.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post

Tons of pictures and videos are leaking right now...and they're giving off a strong Battle of the Death Star/Return of the Jedi vibe.

What have you been getting? My spam filter has been grabbing them like they were mass-mailed junk.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• http://www.thinkmcflythink.com/movie...n-vs-bane.html
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• nice scar going down the back of Bane's neck.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Why does the batsuit need to be redesigned every movie? Just because Burton did it doesn't mean everyone needs to do it.

Comment

• Makes sense really. Batman is a techie. Of course he's going to redesign his suit. I mean, duh. :P
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Doesn't look that much different from the last flick - still got all those segmented pieces, making him look more like Iron Man.

Comment

• "MY PARENTS ARE DEEEEAAAAADDDDD YEEEAAAAHHHHHHHHH"
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh man I hope he's singing "Batdance".

Comment

• Probably singing some Alkaline Trio, 'cause he's all emo and shit.

Comment

• Alkaline Trio would be too upbeat and charmingly self-effacing for this franchise, Tim. Too knowing, if you will. He'd be emo alright, but not the great proto-emo as established by the likes of Rites of Spring or the Get Up Kids. He'd be the kind that comes with eye-liner, an Urban Outfitters Sonic Youth t-shirt and the delusion of the weight of the world on its shoulders.

Nolan's Batman IS My Chemical Romance. Shrugging Summer 2012.
                                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                                X