No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Understanding is they are Star Treking Terminator continuity. Arnold is still the Terminator. Johnson may be involved.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Re: Fast 7 - they should keep what are clearly early scenes featuring Walker, with the gang burying Han and looking all tough and sombre (presumably, swearing revenge on Statham). Then have O'Conner die at the hands of Statham (this is easy to do effectively using pre-filmed, existing footage of Walker) and make the rest of the film a straight up, balls to the wall revenge flick, with the whole gang going after Chelios.

Then, stop. Leave the franchise alone, as a mark of respect and acknowledgement that this force majeure fucked your plans, big time. Go make that Hobbs film if you must.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
        Re: Fast 7 - they should keep what are clearly early scenes featuring Walker, with the gang burying Han and looking all tough and sombre (presumably, swearing revenge on Statham). Then have O'Conner die at the hands of Statham (this is easy to do effectively using pre-filmed, existing footage of Walker) and make the rest of the film a straight up, balls to the wall revenge flick, with the whole gang going after Chelios.

Then, stop. Leave the franchise alone, as a mark of respect and acknowledgement that this force majeure fucked your plans, big time. Go make that Hobbs film if you must.
        Yeah, dig this. You could even keep Statham as villain for the next film if you wanna really go the Empire thing.

Comment

• I like it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Could deal with that.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So, is there ANY word at all on THE HOBBIT 2? It opens in a week fer cryin out loud.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Heard its much better. Not saying, I know. One giant action flick. That abruptly ends. Embargoes being held down till week. Goes up Sunday last I heard. If they thought it would make a difference, woulda been lifted ASAP.

I'll probably like it.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• The word is YO I GOT TOLKIEN BONERS SON.

Comment

• I saw it last night. First LOTR style movie that I have really, really liked. But, I was always preferred The Hobbit bookwise.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• You're calling it the best of the 5 films so far? Wow.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• While we're throwing out tidbits today, let's share what we know about the DC film implosion.

Spoiler: tidbits 

The future of Green Lantern isn't Ryan Reynolds or Hal Jordan. It's the Corps alternating between movies. One movie might get Kyle Raynor, one gets John Stewart and another gets Guy Gardner. Fuck, you might even get G'Nort.

Two Robins (Nightwing and Original Recipe) for BvsS

Luthor is their Loki.

Metallo is a villain.

Majority of movie still takes place in Gotham.

Sam Lane will be a character at this point.

Utility belt and Bat vehicles.

Alfred might have been cut.

Wonder Woman and Flash (but, think IM2 Black Widow and Thor Hawkeye in terms of screen time).

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          You're calling it the best of the 5 films so far? Wow.
                          For me.

The stuff with Kate Austin and Orlando Bloom makes the movie stand still in tracks. But, there is so much good.

Smaug, the barrels, Bard, Rivertown and the ending. PJ finally learned how to end one of these fuckers.

Comment

• WB/DC is totally rushing this. Marvel played it smart and took 4 years to build up to the big event by making us like and care for the characters so that the event movie wouldn't have to waste time with setup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              While we're throwing out tidbits today, let's share what we know about the DC film implosion.

Spoiler: tidbits 

The future of Green Lantern isn't Ryan Reynolds or Hal Jordan. It's the Corps alternating between movies. One movie might get Kyle Raynor, one gets John Stewart and another gets Guy Gardner. Fuck, you might even get G'Nort.

Two Robins (Nightwing and Original Recipe) for BvsS

Luthor is their Loki.

Metallo is a villain.

Majority of movie still takes place in Gotham.

Sam Lane will be a character at this point.

Utility belt and Bat vehicles.

Alfred might have been cut.

Wonder Woman and Flash (but, think IM2 Black Widow and Thor Hawkeye in terms of screen time).

Spoiler: I call him, "Channing Ta-YUM!" 
                              And they want to Fast & Furious the Justice League, a la have multiple ethnicities represented. An Englishman playing Supes, an American playing Bats, an Isreali playing Wonder Woman. It will not stop there.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• They brought two too many.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X