No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CP2 was superior to the first one. I only saw bits and pieces of the ones that followed.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The first one is boring AS FUCK.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm I gonna be the only hump that thinks Bride of Chucky is the best in the series?
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Nope. It is.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
            I'm I gonna be the only hump that thinks Bride of Chucky is the best in the series?
            I know that BoC is widely considered to be the best by most fans of the series. I never saw it for some reason, so I cannot comment on it.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Minus the stuff with Douriff as Charles, the original is fucking ASS. The 2nd one is better.
              Let me put it another way. The franchise as a whole does not need a remake/reboot/re-anything. It's good enough on it's own. Leave it be, before you get Jaden Smith in the remake.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Justice League Movie in 2013 & a Post-Nolan Batman Reboot?
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I've got a hunch...a HUNCH...that 'Green Lantern' is going to underperform in a major way. I think it's gonna be too OUT THERE for mainstream people to be able to wrap their heads around. People are too used to their heroes being grounded to EARTH and a semblance of reality. 'Thor' will be the test, I think. If people embrace it and its magic, then people should be able to embrace GL and its cosmic shit.

And yes, I'm aware that 'Superman' is not grounded to Earth, but it also exists in a different realm of public awareness.

I just think that they ought to hold off on JL until the numbers come in for GL.

eta: nice article, Jamie. Nice to see that we agree that they should wait on the numbers from GL.
                  Last edited by Matt; 03-29-2011, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• Wasn't Robinov the guy who greenlit Cop Out?
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Great article, Jamie. I know Batman is the cash cow as far as DC superheroes go, but I'd rather see more effort/$$$ thrown at a new Superman or other superhero franchise than go back to the Bat-well for awhile.

I'm also in agreement that it's WAY too soon for Warner's to start yammering about a JLA movie. They've only got one proven superhero franchise at the moment, GL's next on deck, and Superman's still casting - get the last two going with solid movies, then worry about a JLA flick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                        I'm I gonna be the only hump that thinks Bride of Chucky is the best in the series?
                        I don't know about it being the best of the series, but I know my personal favourite is the third one at the military school. Andrew J. "Garak from Deep Space Nine" Robinson secures the win!
                        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Lots of chatter via Twitter implies Bats might eat it at the end of Dark Knight Rises. Personally, I wouldn't mind (Excalibur is one of my all-time favorite flicks, and it's hero goes out in bloody glory) and yeah Nolan has unyielding control here.

But I don't know...just can't see it happening.
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Don't see Nolan sending the audience out pissed off.

Comment

• Another thing going against 'Green Lantern': the general public isn't aware of it. There's plenty of 'Captain America', 'Thor', and even 'X Men First Class' stuff out there, but there's hardly ANYTHING for 'Green Lantern'. The movie's supposed to open in what...June??? A film like this should have at least a 3-4 month heavy marketing campaign, otherwise it's just gonna drop with a HERE IT IS THUD on a public that doesn't understand what it's all about.

We've got 4 superhero movies coming out this Spring/Summer. One of them's gotta flop, and I honestly think it's gonna be GL.
                              Last edited by Matt; 03-29-2011, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• The merchandise for GL should be dropping soon - that'll get the kids into the theaters in June.

Comment

Working...
                                X