No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe it was because we had the common decency to not watch Cruel Intentions 2.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• You all are missing out on a terrible and terribly entertaining film.

Decency? Where the fuck do you think you are? The Red Cross?
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• MMMMMMmmmmmm, maybe

Comment

• Jamie or Troy: Any word on who the mega-director is that's attached to Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods'?
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• American Gods should never happen as a film. Ever. It won't work. It's in my favorite three books, and I am scared to death of it being adapted.

Comment

• American Gods somewhat disappointed me as a book. It's a good book, but not OHMYFUCKINGGODI'MHAVINGABONER book.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I never did get a raging hard on for Neil Gaiman. I respect him but I couldn't for the life of me get into Sandman.

Comment

• Enjoyed the other jaunts his stories have made onto the screen, I too am not sexually aroused by American Gods, but if he allows for an adaptation then who are we to baaaaaaawwwww about Neil's wish to get that paper?
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Child's Play remake is off the table.

Comment

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Good the original was awesome and needs no remake.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Emphatically agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            Good the original was awesome and needs no remake.

Minus the stuff with Douriff as Charles, the original is fucking ASS. The 2nd one is better.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Love the military school one. 3?

Comment

• Correct. That one isn't too bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X